He watched his hands intimately under his glare. It was warm, it had not gone cold to his expectation. And once he had awaken, he directly checked the wall of his apartment where he had seen the ice jolted from his fingers- all had vanished. Everything melted and disappeared.

Jack had felt a sigh of relief ever since.

Jack blinked a couple of times, the green light bloomed at the other side, and his body momentarily moved and his feet fastens every step as he gain for speed. Enough for him to reach the university.

He moved fast until Jack found himself running.

He checked his watch again.

And run as fast as he could.

Jack turned a left corner, and another. And at the horizon, the enormous gate of the university showed up in his line of vision. He finally felt a strike of delight within him.

Jack panted, his lips parted and opened, he breathe for air. His hair swayed. His legs worked as intense as it could.

And finally, he entered the gates and travelled directly at the lobby to the stairs. Jack stared at his watch. 7:43 A.M it showed.

"Don't let me down." He managed and walked vastly, hopping to every flight of stairs to his attempt to chase after the time.

Jack finally saw the door, widely open, he runs. With large steps. Jack is almost out of breath, once he'd neared the door, his hands held the door frame and presented himself at the whole class.

"I'm here. I'm here." He said in a harsh and raspy breaths.

Damp droplets of sweat had began dripping on his forehead to his cheek. He was drenched with sweat. His hair is fairly wet from the dampness and heat of the morning sun. He took time to close his eyes and breathe.

"Hello, Jackson." Grabielle greeted.

"Good morning, S-Sir."

Jack moved his head and payed a look at the class; and to his surprise, they had been seated in circles, grouped together into three's.

Gabrielle's lips twitched, his eyes furrowed.

"Uhm." He moaned. "I'll be grouping you with them." He pointed. "At the left corner, with Adam." He announced.

Jack followed him. All had been grouped into three's and he, himself, will be the fourth one.

"Wait." The instructor interrupted.

Jack looked at him.

"You'll be joining them." He pointed again, but in the opposite direction, at the right corner.

"With Mr. Haddock and company." Gabrielle ended.

Jack nodded.

Hiccup moved his stare in front after hearing his name. And it was Jack. The three of them abruptly discontinued discussing when they saw Jack heading their way, his face lightened with dried-sweat at the side of his cheeks.

"Here he is." Hiccup said answering Rapunzel's question a while ago, when she had asked where he is and wondered what happened to him.

"He looks... stressed out." Merida added as Jack finally reached them.

"Heyguys." Jack welcomed awkwardly as he pulled an empty chair beside them, the three started to move and provided him vacant space to join into.