Tiny 7/11 - Be More Chill [Boyf Riends] (Smut)

It was a bright day in early June when the Boyfs decided to take a trip out of their hotel room. You see, the two and the squad had taken a celebratory trip to... cue drumroll... yeah you guessed it. Australia. Green and gold. Kangaroos and didgeridoos. Humid and cold all at the same time!!

The idea had rose one randomly hot day in New Jersey....

"Guys!" Brooke squealed as she came into the boys room after a particularly exhausting night of partying nonstop. A few groans of disapproval went round at the ungodly hour of... 1:30 in the afternoon.

Dismissing the boys with a wave Brooke continued, Chloe now at her side. "We're going to Australia!"

"Since when-"

"What the fuck!"

"Now or..."

"Whyyyyyyyyy?"

Each of the boys seemed not too keen on the idea- all except for Jeremy.

"Have you seen the beaches there?" He reasoned. "They're among the best in the world- oh and the food."

Michael raised a brow at his boyfriend. "Since when did you know?"

"My parents went on a business trip when I was younger... they couldn't exactly leave a 7 year old alone in a house for a few weeks."

"So it's set?" Chloe said rocking on her heels. She received a few nods in return. "Good. 'Cause all the girls got excited and booked the flight for the day after graduation."

"Gold Coast, Heere we come!"

And here they were now. Michael absolutely devastated he couldn't get his hands on any other coloured Mountain Dew other than green or, as he called it, the devils dew, and Jeremy taking in the Surfers Paradise in all its busy glory. They hadn't seen a single Sev' Elev' at all since they arrived. Perks of being in Australia. So on through the busy streets they walked.

They passed a Spendless — which Rich had giggled at profusely. It's like the off brand version of Payless — and a couple different ice cream places but not a single frozen yogurt place. They passed not one, not two, but five flip flop, thongs they were called, vending machines. Like what the actual fuck?!

And through all of it, Jeremy had a huge grin on his face. It was nice to be cold but not unbearably so when the sun was beating down on the teens —and the best thing about being in Australia, they could drink. Legally.

Currently the girls were off shopping in the many expensive outlets — it was way cheaper for stuff back home but still they insisted on wasting money — and the boys searched for the 7/11. According to a few locals it was just around-

"What the hell is that?!" Michael screeched as his eyes landed on what was supposed to be the 7/11. It was like a literal cupboard and had only enough space for a few people and a slushy machine.

Michael couldn't take it anymore! WHAT WAS THIS UNGODLY COUNTRY WITH ITS EXPENSIVE FOOD AND TINY SEVEN ELEVENS?!!!!! The only thing that'd make everything better would be a Raspberry slushy.

Jeremy giggled as his boyfriend stormed into the cupboard-like space. Jake pulled out his phone turning the camera to face him and Jeremy thought he was taking a selfie that is until-

"Welcome to the live New Jersey!" Rich called from Jake's shoulders, waving at the camera. "And as you can see we found the 7/11 and... it fucking sucks!"

Jake laughed as his boyfriend almost fell from his shoulders with an aggravated groan cursing the gods.

Jeremy rolled his eyes at the two and joined Michael in the 7/11. Michael practically shook as he glared at the slushy machine luring a laugh out of Jeremy. "What's up baby?"