Period... - Be More Chill [Trans! Jeremy Boyf Riends]

Jeremy sighed deeply pinching the bridge of his nose clearly in pain. You see, it was that time of the month and he didn't feel like even breathing because of the aches and pains in his stomach and lower... areas.

Sometimes he didn't get cramps — which he much preferred — but other times, he couldn't even move, it was that bad. And this was one of those times.

Another thing to note was that it was currently a Monday and Jeremy should be well at school. But his current condition had enabled him to even tend to his human needs.

Jeremy cursed as the all to familiar ringtone of Hedwigs Theme began to play from.... downstairs. That'd mean, in order to reach it, he'd have to move through aches and cramps and- ughhhhh.

Maybe it's not that urgent, and the person will stop calling after a while. He thought to himself.

Boy was he wrong. The person had tried calling for an hour... straight (GAYYYY... I'm sorry, I'll stop), and it was driving Jeremy insane! So far he'd manage to make it of his bed — very ungracefully, his lanky figure face planting onto the carpet — and hadn't moved any further.

————————————————————

After what seemed like hours the mysterious caller had finally ceased their consistent calls, much to Jeremy's — now at the bottom of the stairs — utter joy... Not. He'd just made it out of his fucking room, in pain, just to have the caller give up. Ugsdbdjdndkdk.

He stood on shaky knees, ready to lunge for his phone on the kitchen counter then stumble to the couch. 12 steps. 12 steps and you can curl up on the couch and die slowly.

1..
2..
3..

Jeremy never got to take the fourth step.

"MichAEL MELL YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK JESUS CHRIST!!!!"

"haha... oops."

A/n: this is all so over exaggerated it's not funny XD