🌈RaInBoW🌈

A/N: I did this out of boredom don't kill me please!

Red: Michael Mell ❤️
Red, for the colour of his signature hoodie. Red, for the never ending love he has to give. Red, for Player 2.

Orange/Amber: Rich Goranski 🧡
Orange, for the fire he could never stop. Orange, for each sunrise he's survived. Amber, for the liquid that influenced his father's many attacks.

Yellow: Brooke Lohst 💛
Yellow, for the sun she brings with her each day. Yellow, for the infectious happiness that radiates off her. Yellow, for her heart of pure gold.

Green: Jake Dillinger 💚
Green, for the overwhelming jealousy each time his friends talk about their 'annoying' parents. Green, for the Mountain Dew he now despises. Green, for the part on his shirt.

Blue: Jeremy Heere 💙
Blue, for the cardigan he never goes anywhere without. Blue, for the sparkling eyes that are now his and his only. Blue, for Player 1.

Purple: Chloe Valentine 💜
Purple, for the flowers she dons each day. Purple, for the nails she paints. Purple, for the bruised past she hides.

Pink: Jenna Rolan 💖
Pink, for the colour of females. Pink, for her love that hardly makes an appearance. Pink, for her cheeks when people start to notice her.

Black: Christine Canigula 🖤
Black, for the colour of theatre clothes. Black, for the hair that increases her cuteness. Black, for the darkness she will never let win.

Extra:

Electric Blue: The SQUIP
Electric Blue, for the eyes he has taken. Electric Blue, for the code he downloads into minds. Electric Blue, for the tears he sheds, begging for forgiveness.

A/n: wowsers fight me if you hate any of this but... I love the SQUIP so let him have this. Thanks!

-Savith