Blue Eyes and Dark Guys - Be More Chill [Boyf Riends]

A/N: it's time for a soulmate AU!! Lol so AU where you only see black and white until you make eye contact with your soulmate.

Oh and also this is gonna chop and change the POVs a bit.
——————————————————
(Jeremy's POV)

Another day, another nightmare. I thought bitterly as I stared at my dull reflection.

Freshman year. The most important time in a teenagers life (not at all a Book of Mormon reference). It's the year that you gotta find your soulmate or you'll be... a loser. Let's just say that I haven't found mine yet and it's... November.

My friends have found theirs. For example my best friend Rich found his soulmate Jake on the first day of school. He said my eyes were blue—whatever that is—and I had brown hair.

Christine found hers too. Someone called Jenna? I don't know. Chloe joined the party too soon, about a week after Rich. It was a new girl who came a bit later than everyone else.... uh Brooke.

There's times like these where you wonder when things will start going your way. The answers never, that is until I heard of a new kid in our class.

(Michael's POV)

Scared wouldn't even cover the basics of what I was feeling. It was like I was going to implode with nervousness as I brushed my hair out of my eyes.

So far, Middleborough high (no I'm not saying Westerburg, fight me) seemed nice. It was quite a typical high school though. A big cleaver clearly chopped those who were popular and who were losers. I had already figured out where I'd fit in.

I checked my timetable. Ugh... biochem, I cursed my bad luck on the first day. There was nothing I hated more than biochem.

Well... maybe one thing... asking someone if you could sit next to them in a crowded class.

(Jeremy's POV)

I rushed into my classroom, all the seats near-filled, which only left... the front row.

I sighed as I placed my bag on the spare chair and pulled out my book felling a small tap on my shoulder.

Shitttttt... it better not be Rich asking for homework again.

"What do you want, Rich?" I grumbled.

"Uh, it's Michael... and is this seat taken?"

Woah wait. Michael. Isn't he the new kid?

I turn to get a look at him.

A warm colour spear across my vision and my eyes lock with his.

(Michael's POV)

I blinked. Once. Twice.

The nerdy looking boy I asked to sit with turned from black and white to.... to... uh a different colour? A pretty one though.

I stared in awe as my soulmate's eyes widened.

————————————————————

(Jeremy's POV)

"So let me get this gay... you're soulmates... with the new kid?" Chloe asked as she tapped on her phone.

I rolled my eyes. "His name is Michael."

"And he's sitting right here," My soulmate interjected, chuckling softly.

According the sheet Rich had given me, Michael had brown eyes and hair. They reminded me of chocolate.

I had to be the luckiest guy in the world cause it turned out Mikey was a geek and a fellow outcast just like me! The universe had its funny ways of pairing people, but I was glad I found my other half.

(Michael's POV)

So that beautiful colour I saw was blue. The most heart-achingly crystal blue I had ever seen.

And for once in my life everything felt fine, cause I was half of a pair. A soulmate. A group of friends soon to come. And a bunch of colours to discover.

Life never seemed to stay dull for long.

————————————————————

A/N: so my first soulmate AU yayyyyyyyy. Heh. Anyways! If you have any requests, I'd be happy to make them happen! So yeah! See y'all on the flip (SQUIP) side!

- demi-SQUIP-tual out!!