A smut chappy??? What???? - Be More Chill [Boyf Riends] (Smut duh)

Michael let a small giggle slip past his lips as he felt his boyfriends lips press small kisses down his stomach. He was laying on his back on Jeremy's bed, hoodie pushed up to his chest, as Jeremy kissed every inch of exposed skin. The slightly taller boy looked up, their eyes meeting. He gently tugged on the sleeves of Michael's red hoodie. "May I?"

Michael nodded slowly. One thing he was, was self conscious. He always overindulged on discontinued snacks and thought himself ugly for the small amount of chub he naturally had. Jeremy told him many times, that despite his chub, and his scars, he was beautiful. That he was cool and fun and worth a damn. Of course Michael's mind has made up different excuses.

"Stop that." Jeremy whispered from his quite content spot, sat between Michael's legs, throwing the now removed hoodie to a place they'd forget for a while.

"Stop what?" Michael arched a brow.

"Looking so sad." Oh. "Look, I can stop-"

Michael's shook his head in answer, leaning down to capture Jeremy's lips, his hand weaving through hair. Right now, Jeremy showed none of the normal hesitation he did show during their intimacy, so why should he? He pressed eagerly in, moving his evident erection against Michael as their tongues danced.

When Michael finally pulled back to breathe, Jeremy grinned down at him, calm, comfortable, happy, in such a way Michael wanted this to last. It more than made everything they'd been through, everything they'd done, up till now worth it, to see Jeremy like this. "Jer..." Michael all but whined.

Jeremy's grin widened as he threw his own shirt to the side. "So... do you wanna ride?"

"JEREMY!" Michael burst out into a fit of laughter. He pulled his boyfriend close, rolling them over to settle between Jeremy's legs and brace himself above him. His heart clenched when his Boyf giggled along. But truth be told, he did want a ride, as long as it was ok with Jeremy first.

Instead of dwelling on repressed answers, he planted a kiss on Jeremy's nose, smiling when it wrinkled in response. "Yeah," he answered Jeremy's question, keeping his voice casual, genuine. "Yes, I do. Unless you want to...um...have it the other way around...I'm not exactly good..." he added, grinding his own problem against Jeremy's boxers.

Jeremy raised an eyebrow, unsure. He'd like that, one day, but not right now. Actually, that wasn't the only thing on his mind. This was one of their first times as a couple and well, he was worried about hurting Michael.

"You won't," Michael said, guessing at what was behind Jeremy's hesitation. "You won't hurt me." He saw he hit the mark as Jeremy began to open his mouth, a retort ready. "How about we do that light colour thing. Y'know, green means keep going, yellow means uncomfortable and red means everything stops?" Jeremy responded with a nod.

"Yeah...Yeah, I'm down for that. Okay. Well since you want this," he gestured to his clothed erection making a tent in his boxers. "I'm not gonna argue."

"I do want it," Michael assured him, not really caring as an embarrassed blush spread his cheeks. Not when he had Jeremy looking at him like that, all desire and want. "You. I... I want you in me, Jeremiah."

Jeremy groaned, the deep sound a huge contrast to his normal squeaks as he reached down to rid himself of his infernal boxers and wrapping a hand around himself. "Shit... say that again?" He almost sounded like he was begging.

Michael grinned shyly, tossing his jeans to the side. "I want you inside me, Jer," he repeated, gaining confidence. "I want to... to feel you. Please?"

"Holy fuck," Jeremy moaned. "Lie...lie back."

Michael did as he was told, pushing aside the blankets as Jeremy dug about in his bedside table. By the time he retrieved a bottle of lube, Michael had pulled his briefs off and relaxed into a comfortable position, excitement skittering through his veins.