Rainy Boyfs - Be More Chill [Boyf Riends]

A/N: based off true events....

Michael groaned for what seemed like the 1000th time in the past half an hour. He and Jeremy were playing Apocalypse of the Damned, Level 11, The Gymnasium. Of course it was hard, but really! Jeremy was the cause of all the failed attempts.

"Jeremy, Jer-Bear, babe, can you stop sucking at gaming and get your shit together?" Michael blinked at his Boyf.

"I told you, I'm sick."

It was true. Jeremy had come down with a terrible cold due to the change in weather. It wasn't like it was cold out, but the minor temperature change from 'hot as balls' to 'just hot' had his nose running and a fever every now and then.

Michael flopped half onto Jeremy's beanbag. They couldn't keep playing if Jeremy was acting like a complete noob! He guessed cuddling would be a better alternative to gaming though, so maybe they could make a compromise.

But before his dreams came true, Jeremy perked up. "Do you hear that?" The soft pitter-patter of rain on the roof filled the silence.

Jeremy had always liked rain. How the sound of it was calming and how good it smelled when it stopped — Michael said it smelled like dirt though. He thought the every time it rained, his shitty situations, his bad thoughts, were washed away, and he always cheered up or calmed down. The only thing Michael thought of was: What if we were like those cliche movies and went outside to kiss in the rain?

Of course he wanted to try it.

With a spring in his step, Michael picked up Jer with little protest, the other boy not knowing — or caring — where his boyfriend took him, but soon as the front door opened he leapt down from the warm embrace.

"Michael, no." Jeremy glared at his boyfriend, now soaked and standing in the front yard.

Michael didn't budge. "C'mon Jerry!"

"Michael, you're gonna get sick."

"I don't care." Still Jeremy was persistent in staying dry. "Jeremiah Heere, I will drag you out heere."

And just like that, Jeremy gave into Michael's pleading. However, the pun didn't go unnoticed.

The rain was freezing and all Jeremy wanted to do was cuddle up to his Boyf, but he did have to admit the rain was a lot better than the fucking hot days they had during the summer.

When Jeremy hugged up to Michael's side in the rain, he was pulled into a passionate kiss. Now I know what Michael wanted. Cliche bastard.

Time skip brought to you by me having the chapter sitting here for a week straight (gay) and finally finding the motivation to finish it.

The next day Jeremy was miraculously cured of his cold, shame the same couldn't be said for the now very sick Michael.

A/N: so that was short and shitty. Anyways, yep, I'm sick, again. In this case I was Jeremy and my Boyf was Michael.... hnnnnhn. But it was cool cause I got to laugh at my Boyf for getting sick and suffering but them I caught his cold the next day so... oops! XD