Chapter 27- The Next Level

Attention. Attention. Attention. This chapter is extremely graphic and very adult.

If you don't want to read a adult chapter, then please leave.

" Charles! Get out the bathroom now!" Angela ordered, banging on the door.

" You been in there for almost a hour, an I still haven't showered or did my makeup up!"

" You shoulda got your ass up earlier!" Curly shouted back. " It ain't my fault, Angela! You snooze, you lose."  

" Oh, I'll show you snooze, when you get out that bathroom!" Angela yelled.

Suddenly, the next thing you hear, is a bang, then following, a crashing. After that, you hear Curly yelling in Spanish and English.

" You lil bitch! You almost hit me, with that fuckin vase." Curly growled. " If it did, I would drag your ass." 

And then another, banging occurred. But this time, It was Angela who was yelling in Spanish.

" You bastard. Don't you push me, or I will get Tim on you !" Angela threaten.

" Go ahead an get Tim, an watch how fast he'll throw your whore ass out!" Curly growled.

" No, don't tell me, what to do!" 

North turned over, snuggling closer to Tim chest, hearing the distant echo of his regulate heart beat. Tim, who had both hands, tuck behind his head, did not mind North moving closer. In fact, he'd enjoyed it. Somehow, laying with North made the dysfunctional chaotic morning, bearable. Stretching out her hand, she began to caress his jaw. Tim gave a raspy chuckle, before reaching down, petting on North ass. She shyly shield her face, using Tim neck.

Tim moved North right leg, placing it over his pelvis, soon, sliding his hand between her legs; grabbing the elastic. It was clear to see, she was at the peak of her ecstasy. It could be her purring, the sexy lip biting, the juices forming tween her legs.

Either or, Tim was just starting.

Without asking, Tim tilted North chin, making her see the lust in his eyes. He bent down, capturing her lips with his own. The hotness of the kiss, made the bedroom spin around, but Tim always had that effect on his  princess. North  felt this heat, bubbling deep within, as Tim grip tightened around North butt.

" Curly you ass, come back in here, an get your nasty boxers out of here! It's disgusting!" Angela demanded.

" Get it yourself. You're the one, who'd rushed me out the john." Curly hissed.

" You're such a pig! I feel sorry for the girlfriend you get. She's gonna contact some deadly incurable infection."

" Not before you! Hell, the way, you've been spreading it out, you might have the infection. We all know, Bryson do other chicks begins your back."

Something shattered. " That's a lie, an you kno it! Bryson knows, I'll kill him dead, if he cheated!"

" Better get your knife out then."

North suddenly sucked in air, letting a moan slipped out her lips. Feeling this tightness invading her innocence. She moved closer to Tim body, licking and  nibbling on his left nipple. When Tim finger work, became a duo, and gotten rougher; it shoved North clit over the edge. In the whole room, all you could hear, was North growing moans, Tim dirty whispers, and her Venus mound sloppy noises. While Tim kept digging around, North went ahead, straddling him, deepening their tongue kiss. She leaned back, on Tim pointed member, teasingly running her nails down Tim bare chest, feeling his heart beat, and the warmth coming off his skin.