Preview Of Ultimatum

Four bland grey walls, a toliet and a sink. That was all the famous greaser could see. Tim arms, was tuck behind his head, as he stared at the ceiling, with unemotional stormy blue eyes.

That same white damn boring ceiling, he has been staring at for a weeks now. That mother fucking same ceiling, the cops rudely shove the greaser into, after sentencing.

Ass wipes!....

So the greaser, had to tolerate with a court attorney. And it's not like, the lawyer wanted to help. He acted as if, Tim was just another case number on his crowded desk.

Through out trial, Dexter basically talked shit about him, his family, and his lifestyle. It was a disaster. The lawyer, must have forgot, he's a defense attorney.

If you're wondering, why Tim got arrested, it was because he not only robbed a drug store, he had ten grams of weed in his car, and a unregistered hand gun.

Tim knew, he's going to the cooler again

Nothing can change that.

Not even God.

Well, it's not like, being in jail scared Tim. According to his record, the greaser has in and out of jail, since he was ten. 

While Tim was on his third cigarette, a clean shaven guy, wearing a fitted dark royal blue single breasted suit. His hair was covered by a black hat.

It took a couple minutes, for the greaser to notice the man, standing in front of his cell door.

" I always knew, you'll end up in here." A deep voice said.

Tim carelessly looked up, to see his ex girlfriend pops, Gabriel. Tim only meet him twice, and each visit, never turned out good.

Gabriel thought Tim was nothing but a hood, using North for his sexual fetishism. And Tim thought, Gabriel was a judgemental uppity guy.

" Well, I never expect to see you on this side of town." Tim said. " How the fuck are ya Dubois?" 

That's when, Gabriel stepped into the frail light, exposing a humorless fake smile. Tim took a puff of his weed.

What the fuck do HE want?...

" Better than you. I'm not the one, in jail." Gabriel chuckled.

That's when, Tim got mad. He jerked out of his bunk bed, rushing over to the opening of the cell.

" Prison time, ain't never been nothin to me!" Tim said coolly. " Alot better than my own home, you dig?"

Don't pass judgement to me, if you never walked in my shoes.

" I never understood, what North saw in you." Gabriel wondered. " I always thought you was scum." He added. " If North was going to date interracially, she should have picked better."

She like alot of things.....

Tim moved his lips, up into a devilish smirk, as he'd continue puffing on his kool.