Chapter 7- Bored

~A Week Has Passed~

~A Week Has Passed~

The dark inked night sky was entirely pitch black and moon less tonight. The birds singing their obnoxious harmonizing singing, was now replaced by noisy vulgar cat calling, from
risque appearing, prostitutes trying to score their next hit.

Tim was calmly smoking on a kool, while driving his vehicle down the active city street. It was safe to say, night was the only time, Tim felt some kind of emotion. In the backseat of the Plymouth, Roy, Silas, and Duke, was sharing a joint, as
Curly chilled on the passenger side, gulping down a beer. 

" Man, I'm fuckin bored." Silas groan.

" Yea me too." Roy agreed.

Curly took a sip of his drink.

" Hey, lets head to the drive in y'all. They playin that comedy movie, um, Fight the rhythm." Curly recalled.

Roy blew out some smoke, as he passed the joint over to his friend, Duke.

" Shit man, I already saw that it. It sucked." Roy stated.

Then, Duke took a quick puff of his joint, giving it to Silas.

" Well, lets go knock out a few  socs." Silas chuckled.

That sounds like a good idea.

I don't feel like headin home.

" Or we could go bowling. I'm still tryin to get the check out girl number." Roy said.

" With what money, genius?" Silas repied. 

Suddenly Tim stopped the car, at a red light, stucking his left arm out the window. He was getting annoyed.

" Damn, y'all make a decision. Or shut it." Tim groan. 

Everyone in the car was silent for a second, til Curly spoke.

" Hey, lets see what West ugly ass doin?" Curly suggested.

Roy perked up. " Yea, we can pick him up, an look for some chicks."

I don't think, West is gonna go for that, since he's dating that chick.

But hey, it's worth a try....

Even though, the greasers did silently agree with Curly idea, The guys know very well, Tim makes the final decision. Hell, even when its the last pizza in the box. 

Its a gang thing, because Tim has a higher position.

I guess it wouldn't hurt.

Im bored too.....

Tim shrugged his shoulders.

" Alright then." Tim said.

Tim pressed the gas petal, and turnt the car wheel left, at the same time, turning around in the opposite direction.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Tim Plymouth Belvedere car, pulled up to a modest yellow brick house, with a huge Oak tree in the messy front yard.    The greasers stepped out the car, feeling fall cold weather.
Curly leaned his head back, as he gulped down the rest of his drink. Once he was threw, the blue eye greaser nonchalantly tosswd the bottle on the side walk, shattering it.

Then, Tim reach over, taking the joint stick away from Roy hand. He took a deep puff.

" Y'know, someone could hurt their-selves, with that broken glass. It's not safe y'know." A bubbly voice said.

The guys squinted their eyes, at a dark figure, sitting down on the front porch. Tim pulled out his joint. Curly shoved his right hand into his old leather jacket, tapping his heater. The  other greasers, was ready for a fight or anything to pop off.

" Who's gon make me, clean it up? President Eisenhower, or something?" Curly spat.

When the figure, moved close to the guys, Tim realized who was the shadow. He smiled to his self.

Princess North......

" Long time, no see princess." Tim spoke sweetly.

Tim heard North chuckle.

" We just saw each other, last week." North replied.

Bein away from North, makes the world stop spinning.

But I'm not telling her that.

What am I a pansy?.....

Roy, Silas, and Duke looked at North and Tim, suspiciously.

" So where's ya boyfriend at?" Tim asked.

" Wait, you're fuckin West? I didn't kno he like black girls." Silas said.

Duke move pass, Roy and Tim baby brother, standing before North.

" Yeah, he ain't never said one word bout you?" Duke spoke. 
North raised a eyebrow.

" I'm not West girlfriend. That is just disgusting." North said, putting a left hand under her chin, making a thinking pose.    " I'm pretty sure, it's morally illegal too."

Curly stretched our his arms.

" Who cares, if she is or ain't. I wana know, where's West?" Curly asked.

What the- I swear these idiots are.....

Before North said something, Tim quickly smacked Curly in the back of his head, then Tim smacked Roy, Silas, and Duke.

- " Ow." Curly growl.

- " What did I do?" Silas ask.

- " Yea." Roy and Duke said in sync.

The guys turnt their head, to look directly at Tim, who had his arms crossed.

" Cuz I fuckin can. " Tim spat.     " We ain't here, to be nosy an shit. We're looking for West." He looked up. " So where is he princess?"

North smiled.

" That I don't know. I thought, he was wit you all. Thats why I'm out here." North whisper.

That's weird.

But hey, West might be messin around with some loose broad, an don't want his girlfriend or future girlfriend to find out.

I don't want to mess this up....

" Alright then, let's go guy. Its obvious, West ain't here." Tim said turning around, heading back to the car. "But if you do see West, tell him we are goin to the drive in tomorrow nite. Kay princess."

Roy, Duke, and Silas followed behind Tim.

" An princess, you're comin to the drive in too." Tim order.

A/N: OMG, y'all have no idea how long it took me to write this chapter. And I just hate it so much, I just wanted to move the story along- but I promise this will be my last & final crappy chapter.

Oh, and thanks for reading. I know I have been MIA for awhile- work & school. But I will try harder.

And don't forget, to check out ny new book- Dallas Winston Barbie Doll