Fifteen : Hurt

| Lily |

He dragged me towards his bedroom fisting my hair making me scream in pain, I tried to remove his hand from my hair and wiggle from his grip but I couldn't, he opened his bedroom door and shoved me on the bed before closing the door behind him.

"No, no, get away from me.."

I said as I tried to get up and run away but he was faster than me as he took hold of my arms and pinned me down.

"Where do you think you're going, little girl?" He said while smirking

"Let me go of me .. please " I struggled under him while my tears run down my face .

But he ignored me as he pulled my arm above my head and cuffed it with the cuffs I didn't notice were there. He then repeated process with the other arm.

I was pulling against cuffs, but I was just wasting my energy.So after some time I calmed a little and just glared at him with tears in my eyes.

I can't describe this feeling, I was so angry but so scared at the same time. He's gonna use me again.

He then got fully naked, and I found myself staring at his body again. He looked like someone structured him from the bottom to the top. He had bulging muscles everywhere, from his arms to his legs.

"Enjoying the view?" He said snapping me out of my thoughts. I blushed and looked down ,tears still streaming from my eyes. He got on the bed and slowly crawled above me.

"What? Don't know how to respond ? Cat got your tongue?" He asked while smirking. I swear I wanted to spit at him this moment, but I knew it will double what he's going to do to me. Suddenly his hand got around my neck.

"When I ask you something you're going to respond? Do you understand?"

I started to nod frantically as his grip on my neck was tightening. I was running out of breath and I saw black for a second before he released me. I started coughing but I tried to take what more air in.

He didn't wait for me to get some air, before he smashed his sinful lips against mine.

* * * * * *

I cried my eyes out inside the shower as I sat on the floor with my legs pressed to my chest, I watched as blood ran on the floor from my lower region and let out a loud sob.

After he raped me again he pushed me inside the bathroom and told me to shower, of course I had to shower, my whole body was sore and my vagina was bleeding, he noticed that during his raping, but he still didn't stop, I knew he was a monster.

I tried to hold myself and stand but I let out a cry when the pain shot in my lower body, I sniff putting one hand on the wall behind me and pushing myself up slowly, I heard the door open but I didn't care to even look .

" What the fuck is wrong with you? "

I felt his rough hand holding me from my elbow, I whimpered from the sudden movement and tried to look at him, I saw his eyes flashing with concern and confusion. He looked down and saw the continuing bleeding and closed his eyes in frustration.