Two : Gone

At 9:00 p.m

Lily and Roman was watching a movie , she was pressed against his side as he wrapped his arms around her holding her close to him . Although she knew he's just her friend , she felt herself blush from the contact between them .

It is her nature , she's always shy . Everyone knew that she was the nerd at her school , she never talked to anyone , she didn't feel herself being noticed by anyone , never had a boyfriend , never had a drink or even had been kissed .

She focused her eyes on the movie trying to ignore the way they're cuddling .

That's not what Roman was thinking about , it's not what was on his mind .. He was thinking about Lily being pressed against his side .

He loved this feeling , he loved to protect her from anything , and the way he held het against him made him feel like he was protecting her .

The truth is , Roman wasn't paying his attention to the movie at all . He was thinking about some way to prevent the feelings he was having for Lily .

He wanted to let these feelings vanish , because he knew damn well that he will put her in danger . He thought about it for a while , maybe he should dissappear for a period of time , stay away from her . This way he will restrain himself .

He looked at the screen and saw that the movie has ended , then he looked down at Lily to find her closing her eyes and fast asleep .

He brushed her hair from her forehead and eyes . He smiled at how cute and peacfully she looked when she's sleeping .

He put his hand under her head holding her until he stood , he lifted her bridal-style and started to walk towards her bedroom while he looked down at her .

He walked inside her room and carefully put her on the bed , she moved a little to get comfortable . Roman looked at her face , he felt like he was staring at some fallen angel .

Roman knew where this was leading to , he just shoke his head trying to get any idea from his head . He grabbed the cover and slowly covered Lily , brushing her hair from her face and kissing her forehead .

" Goodnight , Sweetheart "

He whispered those words and backed away from her slowly closing her room , he went back to the living room cleaning everything and throwing the trash then turned of the TV .

He didn't want Lily to wake up and let her do anything , so he washed the dishes and everything . After he finished everything and got it cleaned , he walked back to Lily's room and kissed her cheek and forehead before whispering

" I have to do this , Lily . I'm so sorry sweetheart , but I can't put you in danger . When I learn how to stop loving you , I will come back , as the friend you always wanted me to be . Bye , Lily "

With that , he walked out of the house to God knows where .

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

Lily woke up the next morning feeling weird , she stood from the bed and walked out of her room to the guest room to see if Roman had slept here or not .

For her surprise when she opened the door , the room was empty and the bed was tidy which means he didn't even enter the room .

She frowned and walked out closing the door and walking down the hall to the living room , she saw that it's clean . Like always , he would clean after she sleeps . She smiled a little and sat on the couch .

Grabbing her phone , she opened the contact list and searched for Romans one . She pressed call and waited , but she frowned when she went to the voice mail .

Lily ended the call and went to her bedroom , she stripped from her clothes and walked into the bathroom . She started brushing her teeth then walked into the shower .

After Lily finished wearing her clothes and brushing her hair after drying it , she decided to go and see Roman , she feel that something isn't right .

She took her phone and keys and walked out the front door locking it . She started to walk down the street until she stood in front of Roman's house .

She rang the bell and waited , she can feel her heart tighten when he didn't open . She knocked a few times and stood biting her nails impatiently .

She started walking away until someone called her name . She stopped and looked behind her to see an old woman walking towards her .

" You're Lily , right ? " The old woman said smiling sadly .

" Yes , who are you ? " Lily asked confused .

" I'm Roman's neighbour , he left this envelop to you and told me that you would come . Here you go , sweetie " Lily looked at the woman confused but took the envelop from her hand anyway .

" Thank you "

With that , Lily walked as fast as she could to her house and unlocked it walking inside .

She sat on the couch and opened the envelop with her chest beating so fast , she started to read with watery eyes

Hey Little bunny ,
by the time you're reading this , I'm on a plan . Going somewhere that I can't tell you . I know that I should've said goodbye , but I won't be away for long .

You have to know that I did this for your own safety , and don't ask how or why . I just had to leave for a while , then maybe I would come back and everything will be fine then .

I know that now maybe you're asking yourself lots of questions , but don't worry sweetheart , I will talk to you when I get the chance .

This isn't making any sense but please , take care of yourself . If something happened to you I would die , Lily . The reason why I left was because I want to keep you safe ... from me .

I love you , little bunny .

By the time Lily finished reading , she was in a mess , crying and sobbing . She only had Roman with her , by her side . But now , he's gone and she doesn't even know for how long .