Fourteen : You Did What!

An update 😍

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts 💭

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

|| Narrator's ||

Linda stood in front of Lily's apartment, she's been knocking for over 15 minutes and there's no answer. Where would she go, it's not working time now, she must be home , Linda thought.

Linda digs in her purse and finds her phone before calling Roman, she waits for him to answer

" Linda.. Are you there now? "

" She's not here, son .. I've been knocking for 15 minutes with no response "

Sigh" I will try to call her, Linda, and I will call you back "

" I'm waiting, son "

Meanwhile, Roman dials Lily's number but his eyes widen . He hangs up and dial again, but he gets the same result. He throws his phone on the couch and runs his hand over his face. How could she do that!

********

Nikolae kept glancing at Lily from time to time, he would notice how nervous she was, he could see through her, know what she's thinking about. He knows that she's dieing to know what he wants to say to her, but he wasn't going to give her the satisfaction, he is going to torture her until he tells her. He smirked an evil smirk at the thought of that.

Lily felt his burning gaze but she didn't dare to look up at him, he was a manipulator and she knew that since their first day. She couldn't help but peak at him, but she gulped when she found him already looking at her smirking.

Looking down quickly and fiddled with her fork, she was afraid of him, she was curious to know what is he going to say to her, but she was afraid at the same time. If this man was brave enough to hold her here against her will, then she expects anything from him and she doesn't even know what he's thinking about, and that's what she fears the most.

Lily's mind wondered if Roman called her back after what happened, from how she knew him well, she knows that he won't call her, but she also knows that what she said to him was cruel and was uncalled for.

She feels tears form in her eyes at the thought of them not talking again, she can't bear this world without Roman being on it. She loves him! She does! But like a brother and a best friend, she can't lie to him and tell him that she loves him, she's not that kind of a person.

She puts her fork down and wipes her tears with the back of her hand, she hears him puts his fork down too and she doesn't bother to look up at him. She hears him inhale deeply before exhaling and speaking in his deep voice

" What happened? "

Lily sniffs and shakes her head, not wanting to tell him what she's feeling about, she doesn't want him to know anything about her, she hates him, she fears him!

" I asked you a fucking question "

His low voice sends chills down her spine" I miss someone " She whispers without thinking.