Four : Weird Feelings

Author Note ( Important )
I decided to change some of the events of the story .. Not too much but just a little . Because when I wrote that shot , I wasn't intending to make it a book . So I decided to make some changes in it so it will fit the range of the book .

Thank you .. Please Don't forget to vote and comment .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" Lily "

Two days later

I walked around the small apartment gathering my things , ready to go for a walk and take some photos also . I have been doing this since I got here , I go downtown to take some photos , some of the passing people and some of the buildings .

I look at my phone and see that the time reads 9:54 AM , I go down at 10:00 so I can have freedom , before it became crowded by people .

I take my Camera and my keys and walk out of the apartment . I go to the elevator and get in , I pressed the button and waited as I looked at my phone .

Once the elevator arrived and the door opened , I got out and walked out of the building . I reached my car and slid into the car putting my bag on the passenger seat .

I put the keys and started the engine , but was interrupted by the ringing of my phone . I shut the engine and held my phone looking at the ID .

I felt tears in my eyes as I quickly answered the phone .

" I hate you , Roman ! I hate you so much !"

I whispered the words crying my eyes out as I lowered my head . Finally he decides to call me , after he left without saying goodbye . I don't really mean those harsh words , but he's the only friend that I've got and can trust .. And he just left me .

" My little bunny .. You have every right to hate me .. I hate myself too . I'm sorry sweetheart , I didn't mean to hurt you at all .. I thought that when I leave it won't matter to you , that you wouldn't care "

I felt anger build inside me as I heard his words .. Wouldn't matter to me and wouldn't care .

" you're such an idiot , Roman . you knew that I had no one besides you .. And you left me .. You think that didn't matter to me ?! That I was okay with that ?! You didn't even say goodbye "

My voice crocked at the end of my words .. I was hurt . truly hurt .. It's not that I have feelings for Roman , it's just I didn't have anyone except him .