13

Friday

Jungkook tried his best to help his friend out with his love life but gave up when he realised that trying to get Taehyung to talk about it was too much for his patience level to handle. The reason Taehyung was being so evasive was because he'd seen Jimin on a bench by the pool with Taeyong. He probably wasn't allowed in since he was a teacher, which was disappointing for Taehyung, but at least that way the girls couldn't be all over him.

"Still," Jungkook said after a few laps of the pool. "I don't think you should give up on this other guy. If he's the one you like then you should go for it. But you definitely need to talk to Yoongi hyung."

"I know," Taehyung nodded, looking at Jimin and biting his lip. He'd caught his eye a few times but, being an awkward teenage boy, he couldn't figure out whether it was because he was looking at Jimin too much or because Jimin was actually watching him.

Yoongi and Hoseok arrived back at the hotel as Jungkook and Taehyung were chilling in the games room where virtually everyone was. Hoseok bounded up to Jungkook in his usual lapdog manner.

"Kookie~!" He grinned, slinging an arm over the younger's shoulder. "I bought you a present~" He pulled a small key-ring of the Yeongdo Lighthouse out of his pocket.

Jungkook's face lit up and he smiled. "It's so cool, hyung, thanks!"

Yoongi, on the other hand, seemed to creep reluctantly up to an awkward Taehyung - a stark contrast to the other two who were glued to each other.

"So, did you have fun?" Taehyung attempted conversation, standing stiffly next to the pool table. Jungkook's words were in his mind. He did have to tell Yoongi. But he seemed in a bad mood at that moment in time. Would it go down well? He decided to save it for the end of the holiday because they were still sharing a room.

"Yeah... It was alright. We went to Yeongdo Lighthouse..." Yoongi said, sounding, if anything, a little depressed.

"Is something wrong?" Taehyung asked quietly, still feeling concerned for his sort-of boyfriend.

Yoongi shook his head. "Nothing, I guess I'm just tired. I think I'll go and sleep for a bit."

Taehyung opened his mouth to press further, but closed it again and nodded. "Okay."

Jungkook and Hoseok were absorbed in a game of pool and Taehyung didn't see the point of attempting to join in as he'd only be a third wheel. Looking around the room, he again caught the eye of Park Jimin. Jimin quickly moved his eyes across to scan the rest of the room and Taehyung sighed, looking to the left of Jimin where Taeyong was subtly pointing at his phone whilst looking at him. Taehyung nodded shortly before pulling his phone out to see a text from the young doctor.

From: Lee Taeyong

Walk out to the foyer and wait for me.

Taehyung complied, walking quietly past Jungkook and Hoseok to avoid interrogation. In the foyer, he took a seat in one of the armchairs by the window and waited. A minute or so later, Taeyong sat down next to him, biting his lip. Suddenly Taehyung's stomach was doing butterflies. Was something wrong with Jimin?

"What is it, hyung?" He asked.

Taeyong sighed. "Uh, so I noticed that Yoongi was a little bit... out of sorts when he came back from the trip, and I was speaking to Namjoon - Mr Kim - about it, and he said that Yoongi was flirting with that girl LE. I just thought you needed to know. Because of the choice you have to make."

The younger nodded numbly. "Thanks, hyung. But even if he does like LE more than me, I still don't have a real shot with Jimin do I?"

Taeyong frowned. "Do you really think I'd be helping you like this if I didn't think you had a chance with him? He likes you for you, you know that already from before he found out who you were. You can't just fall out of love with someone."