1

Friday

Taehyung couldn't contain his yawn. That was the seventh yawn in two minutes. He was so bored that even sleep refused to touch him. It was like his eyes were stuck staring at the blank page in front of him. Physics was his least favourite subject but only because their teacher, Mr Song, was so dreary. His voice was so monotonous that you couldn't help zoning out, especially since he used a lot of long words. He was only saved fifteen yawns later by the bell, at which he jumped from his seat and ran out the door, using up all the energy he had managed to conserve throughout the lesson.

He spied a familiar dark head of hair down the hall and grinned, jumping on the boy's back. "Jungkookie~" He squeezed the poor boy's chest. "Why didn't you save me?" He fake cried, climbing down off his back so that the younger could stand up straight. Taehyung and Jungkook had been best friends virtually since birth. Their parents were friends and they had the same fun sense of humour and style. They just fit. Very rarely did they argue, and if they did they made up within hours.

"Tae, why would I save you when I had my own class to survive?" Jungkook laughed, looping his arm over his friend's shoulders and walking down the hall to their usual eating spot outside. "Oh, and there's going to be a new maths teacher. Jaehyun told me about it. Apparently he's going to be teaching Mrs Kwon's set."

"Ooh, that'll be a nice change," Taehyung said monotonously, the information going straight over his head. He was looking straight at a chocolate bar in his bag and it had all of his attention. He unwrapped it as though it was sacred and bit into it carefully, Jungkook watching all the while with a 'what the hell are you doing' expression on his face.

He shook his head. "I'll never completely understand you, Tae."

At home after school, Taehyung entered the lounge to find his eerily similar looking elder brother Sicheng slobbing out on the couch, TV controls all gathered on his lap and his eyes glued to his phone screen.

Without even looking up, Sicheng started moaning. "Taeyong keeps pestering me about a date, Taehyungie~" He whined.

"Then just accept him. He's hot," Taehyung said simply, setting his bag down neatly in the corner and pouring himself a glass of juice, drinking half of it before frowning. "What are you even doing here, hyung? Shouldn't you be at the cafe?"

Sicheng owned a cafe which he'd bought with the money their grandfather had left him and since he'd opened it it had proved quite popular with those looking for somewhere stylish to have a calm drink or those stopping by after work.

"I closed it early, I have an interview at the bank later. I wanted to mentally prepare myself," Sicheng said.

To Taehyung it sounded more like an excuse. "You could have just called me, hyung. I would have gone after school. Besides, you have staff, don't you? They're more than capable of taking care of things for two hours and closing up."

He sat down next to his brother at a safe distance and grabbed the TV controls. Sicheng's phone vibrated on the arm of the chair as he was channel hopping.

"You going to look at that?" He asked.

"Nope," Sicheng replied, popping the 'p'.
Taehyung curiously leaned over to read it, more to annoy his brother than anything. It worked, but before Sicheng snatched up the phone protectively, he had read the app name and a glimpse of a man's name. The app was one he was familiar with his brother using, but he didn't like it.

"Hyung," he sighed. "How many times have I warned you about that app?" It was a dating app that Sicheng had signed up to a few weeks previously but he'd found nothing but weirdos so far and Taehyung was sick of having to come up with excuses for his hyung to fob his admirers off with.