"No one was denying it" I shrugged.

Rachel sighed, "I haven't even had my first sip yet. How am I supposed to write 'Both sides Now' if I can't even throw a party?"

"Rachel, sweetie" I rubbed her shoulder, "no one's gonna get buzzed from wine coolers"

Puck's eyes scanned the cupboard that sat in the corner, "Look, if you want everyone to stay; you're gonna have to break into your dad's liquor cabinet"

Rachel sighed in defeat, "Let's party!"

And soon enough, Puck had broken into the cupboard. And chugged a bottle of vodka.

Everyone starting drinking more and more, Me and Finn had volunteered as designated drivers.

I watched as Tina and Mike both chugged an entire pint glass of beer.

I had one wine cooler, knowing I would stay sober enough to drive if I had one.

"Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!"

Everyone chanted as Sam drank a red cup full of whiskey.

"Ay Ai Ay" I looked at Finn, "teenagers, am I right?"

Finn shook his head, "oh please, if you weren't driving, you'd totally be smashed by now"

"Uh, no. I don't want to deal with the hangover" I scoffed.

"Do they know what a hangover is?" he chuckled at the stumbling teenagers around us.

I shrugged, "they'll find out tomorrow when they feel like they've been hit across the head with a brick"

"You're wicked" He smirked at me.

"Hey, it's not like you're making any effort to stop them" I hit his shoulder.

He sighed, "even if I did, do you think they would stop now?"

"Nope."

"Exactly"

I leant against his shoulder, "I'm sorta surprised that Kurt isn't going over the top. I thought he'd drink a bit more"

"Yeah, I know" Finn spoke, "considering your dads always been kind of strict about alcohol"

"Kind of? He grounded me for a month when I went drinking with..Hunter" I paused.

I hated hunter. I hated his guts.

Our conversation was interrupted by a stumbling Mike walking over to me, "Babe, come over to the corner with me. I wanna show you somthing"

The amount of alcohol on his breath already made me uncomfortable, it reminded me of when Hunter tried to get it on with me when he was drunk.

It was one of the many reason we had broken up.

Still, I let him drag me over to the corner. He had placed me so I had my back to the wall.

"So what is it that you wanted to-"

He placed his lips onto mine, rough and lustful. It wasn't like how we had kissed before.