Chapter 31

Jacob POV

Today I am finally going on my first date with Charles. I can easily say that I am beyond nervous. More nervous than I ever have before. Going out in public and being with a guy will be a first for me.

I was sitting in the living room as he was in his room getting dressed. I am hoping that he isn't dressed up and look fancy because that is not what I did at all. He said we were going to the movies and get chipotle after.

I simply had on a white tee shirt and blue ripped jeans. I heard the door nob twist and a knot grew in my stomach.

He walked out in a black Adidas zipped jacket, his hair freshly curled, and whitewashed jeans. Charles didn't have to be dressed up for him to be fine as hell.

 Charles didn't have to be dressed up for him to be fine as hell

"You ready?" he asked.

"Shit, I'm ready for something but it doesn't have to do with leaving," I licked my lips and got closer to him.

"Stop," Charles smiled and so did I.

"Fine, yes I am ready," He gave me a kiss.

We got to his car and he opened the door for me. I got in and he walked around to the driver side to get in. We pulled off but when we got to the stop sign he held out his hand for me and told me to hold it. He held it the whole drive there and he continued to hold it all the way up to when we bought snacks. We got popcorn and an ICEE. I had to get sour patch kids and he got twistlers. Yuk, I hate twistlers.

We sat all the way at the top of the movie theater. A few people sprinkled in right before the movie started but it was good because it wasn't packed. Actually, we were the only two people sitting in the back row.

The movie was Deadpool two and I remember how funny the first one was, so, I was excited.

Throughout the movie, I saw a few sides of Charles that I haven't seen before. I have never seen him laugh so hard before and his laugh was adorable. at some points, he would lay into me and lay on my shoulder.

I could feel him keep looking at me. I looked over at him and he licked his lips before going back to the movie. I shook my head smiling and turned back to the movie. A few minutes of doing that with him I felt him move his hands to the front of my pants.

I tried to act like I wasn't phased but he kept going. He unbuttoned my jeans and soon unzipped them. He rubbed on me and I didn't know how to feel about it. I was horny of course but I feel sneaky and nervous doing it in public.

I mean, I have done it with girls before but never a guy.

I bit my lips looking at how sexy he looked at me. He pulled my dick out and my eyes sprung open. I tried my best to pay attention to the movie and not make it obvious.

He took his jacket off and laid it on my lap so that he could beat me off. My head tilted back and I held back groans.

Next thing I knew he was moving his head under the jacket and he was sucking me off.