Chapter 14

Tristan POV

I woke up to a snapchat from Jacob. It was a video of him in a place I haven't seen before.

"Come through nigga, ya boy got his own bachelor pad," He spun the camera around and I could tell that was his gift. the snap ended and I locked my phone.

You know what. I aint even going to trip because I know mine is coming. After what I did I know I should have my gifts already but Jacob was planned to be next and thats fine. Plus I know my mom and she is going to look to see how I react to him getting his before me. Everything with her is a test, always has been.

I took a shower and got dressed. I drove over to his place. He showed me around and I was really diggin it.

"Yo you are for real next," Jacob said.

"I know man. I'm about to be living life to the fullest," I laid back on his couch. I looked over at him and he was breaking the balls to play pool. Dylan came in and sat next to me.

"wassup bro," she said and I dapped her up.

"Yo," I said.

"One of yall come play me," Jacob said. I got up to play him. I got up and he tossed me a stick.

We played for a little white and I beat him twice. Looks like he could use some practice while he is here.

"Jacob you suck," Dylan said laughing.

"Why dont you play?"

"Tapping balls aint really my thing," She said and I laughed. Jacob still looked a little salty. He put the stick down and walked to the back of his place.

"Looks like you hit a nerve," I said.

"Oh I am sure I did," She laughed and so did I. a phone vibrated and I looked over on the couch. It was Jacobs phone. He had messages from Tyla, Charles, Brock, and some one named Mike.

I had to think back to remeber who charles was. That's the dude from the party. Why is he texted Jacob?

I really hope this nigga aint making connections without me or imma have to fight him. I dont even know why he is looking for low connections when he is about to be making the big drops.

Jacob walked back out and he looked over at me.

"Is that my phone?" He said and stormed over. He pulled his phone out of my hand.

"Why are all these people texting you?" I asked.

"None of your damn business," He said. I pushed him.

"What the hell," he said and pushed me back. Dylan ran over and separated us.

"Chill the fuck out," She screamed.

I moved her hand and walked away. I walked out to my car and sped off.

Tyla POV

I just finished my 12o'clock class when I got a frantic call from Jacob.

"I think he knows something is up!" he said.

"Why do you think that Jacob,"

He told me the story and I didnt really hear the problem.

"So you just are assuming he knows because he was angry after picking up your phone that was locked and he didnt see your messages?"

"I just have a feeling he knows. why else would he be mad?"

"I dont know. Why dont you ask him?" I opened the door to my suite.

"Tyla look you're not helping right now,"