Chapter 8

Tyla POV

When Calvin texted saying he was back I was just finishing up getting dressed. I called for the boys to come on and just as I was walking down the steps Dylan came in.

"Great you're here because it is time to go,"

"Why are we leaving so early? It is only 8,"

"We are about to pre-game, welcome to college life baby," I said grabbing her arm and walking her down the steps. The boys followed behind and we all got in Calvins car.

Me and him look good as hell.

We are on our way to one of Calvins friends houses to pre game

We are on our way to one of Calvins friends houses to pre game. His name is Charles Marci, he is currently a Que and they are practically best friends. I looked down in the bag from the store and Calvin got some good stuff for us. Henny, Vodka, and Bacardi.

I looked over at him while he was driving. I know I keep saying this but this man is really fine and all mine. Shit if he doesn't propose to me I might just have to do it myself.

I mean its not that I am ashamed to or don't want to but I know that he wants to do it.

He says that he has a special moment planned out but it isn't coming fast enough for me.

It is weird though talking about marriage. Being 21 it is at that age where it sounds like you are too young but then realize that the real world it about to hit you in a year or so.

We pulled up to the spot and I grabbed the drinks.

Jacob POV

I guess we are here to the pre game spot. This better be fun. Calvins friend opened the door and I felt the urge to both vomit and get a hard on. It is my fine ass uber driver, the one that took my drunk ass to my threesome. Fuck. I hope he doesn't remember me.

We walked to the door and he was just standing there smiling and talking to Calvin.
*Charles*

Calvin started to introduce us one by one and I got a knot in my stomach

"This is Tristan, tyla's brother. This is Dylan and this is Jacob," I gave a small smile and licked his lips a little at me. Am I over thinking it or was that for me?

"Wassup I'm Charles," he said to us. "Lets get this shit started,"

We walked in and other people where here already drinking. Tyla handed him a bag and he smiled mad hard. he took the bag to the kitchen and Tristans corny ass followed behind him. The music was lit and people where having fun. I walked into the living room where there is beer pong set up. Wait that isn't beer, that's henny. I think I may need to get into this.

"Who is up next?" I heard someone say and I stepped up. I heard girls whispering about me and trying to see if anyone knew me.

I was going against this other boy with a Alpha jacket on.

He took his shot and missed. I laughed. amateur. I took my shot and it went in his drink. He drunk up and I smiled. he took his next shot and it landed in my cup. Damn it. I drank and damn this shit is good. I made my next shot and the guy wasn't giving up.

He made the next one and I drunk up. I missed my next one and he made my next two in. I am starting to feel a little tipsy. I had to focus on the last one because if I make it then I win. I aimed and shot. I made it and everyone got excited. I drunk my other two cups just because and it was mad fun.

I walked away from the table and stumbled a little. I walked to find a bathroom and I bumped into someone. I'm actually pretty drunk.

"Fuck, my bad," I said.

"Nah it all good," shit. It was Charles.

"I'm trying to find a bathroom," I said.

"Come on," I followed behind him the best I could. He looked back and saw me stumble a little. "I knew you looked familiar, I was your uber driver," he said smiling.

"Yeahhh, sorry about that. I had a crazy night,"

We stopped in front of a door but I am not ready to go in yet.

"Was that your girls house?"

"I don't have a girlfriend,"

"So you're single?"

"Yup unless you're going to change that,"

"You want me to change that?" he said smiling. I didn't mean to say that. shit. fuck it.

"Yes," I bit my lip.

"You're gay?"

"I'm into guys," I said smiling.

"Let's talk when you get out the bathroom," He opened the bathroom door for me but I didn't want to go without him. I grabbed him and pulled him up shutting the door fast behind me. His eyes lowered and he licked his lips.

I backed him up against the door and started kissing on his neck. I felt him growing on my leg.

"So you do like it," I said and he laughed and looked away.

"I never said I wasn't gay," he said.

"I knew I liked you," I kissed his lips and they were soft as hell. I put my hand in his pants and he licked his lips. I felt him up and I could tell he liked that. I tried to get on my knees but he stopped me and looked me in my eyes.

"Not like this," He said and left out of the bathroom.

fuck. what did I just do. undid my zipper and took a piss. I washed my hands and when I came out it seemed like more people showed up.

I went outside and decided to smoke 2gs in my glass blunt. Dylan came out with a girl that it looked like she was spitting game too. I smiled and let her do her thing. I finished my 2gs and walked back in the place. I saw Tristan getting danced on and he was too drunk. Tyla had a drink in her hand but Calvin was keeping a close eye. Charles came over to Calvin and they started talking. I got really nervous. Please don't let this man out me.

I saw Charles look over and me and he licked his lips. I smiled and had to look away.