Chapter 23

Jacob POV

I woke up laid up with Charles naked body. The sunlight was beaming through the blinds.

oh shit it wasnt a dream. I looked at him and traced my finger down his body. His eyes fluttered as he woke up and he looked at me.

"Good morning," he said with a smile.

"Good morning," I said back.

"You're glowing," He said and I made a face.

"What?" I said laughing.

"deadass you're glowing right now," He pulled his phone out to show me. I looked in the snapchat camera and I did seem to have a glow. I didnt like that. I only hear about that shit in movies.

"Thats crazy,"

"No it's not, I like it," He smiled and I couldnt take this shit anymore. He is too cute.

"So about last night," He chuckled and looked at me

"What about last night?" he said.

"It was great, best I ever had honestly," I said and he made a face.

"I doubt that," He said.

"Why?"

"Like you told me before, I know you have more experience than me and I only have had sex with two people. Well three including you,"

"Nah I am so serious. That was the best. I never cum that quick,"

"I didnt think that was quick, you have been my longest and my best," I smiled and he smushed my face.

"I know it might be a little to late to ask this but what happened to you wanting to wait?" he smiled and looked away.

"I dont know, this is also the fastest I've ever had sex with someone but it was something about you I couldnt resist. Every time I'm around you my body tells me that I want to be laid up with you or in you, I cant explain it,"

"Do you regret it?"

God I hope not

"Not at all," He face went soft and he just looked at me. He gave me a kiss and I felt like this was a dream.

Tyla POV

oh how I love the weekends. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I make so much money,

People are also going to be buying alot more because it is the weekend before finals.

I was so excited to see Daisy this morning. She is my baby. We met in the fall semester and just clicked.

I just hope Dylan doesnt do anything dumb because she might fuck up everything I had planned.