Chapter 25

Tristan POV

After the meeting, we all walked out. I stood in front of my car until Jacob came outside.

"Yo," I said and he looked over at me before making his way over.

"Wassup,"

"I just want to say thanks for having my back and not telling them the real reason why you didn't tell me,"

Honestly, I know why he didn't tell me and I think at this point I'm more angry with myself. A few years ago me and Jacob were out at a party and a dude tried to hit on me. I punched him in the face and when me and Jacob left I told him that sometimes I wished I just had a normal straight family and that I was glad he was straight because I couldn't take any more gayness. I regret that day the most. I was in a bad spot back then and I didn't truly mean what I said.

"It's all good,"

"I'm serious, I'm still your brother and your hommie," he gave a head nod and walked to his car. I got in mine and slammed my door.

Shit, I'm just fucking up. On the way back to my place I passed a motorcycle dealership. A little therapeutic shopping.

I bought the most expensive Black bike I saw. It was sexy as shit. I had always wanted one and why not now.

I called my mans Dre to come help me out. Dre was my best friend in high school and we played ball together. Jacob was close to him too but we were always closer because I was his age. He is usually busy playing football with the Miami Dolphins but they are now offseason.

"Woe," He said answering the phone.

"Yoo, I'm doing some shit rn and I need some help,"

"Say less, on my way," he hung up and I sent him my location. Within 20 minutes he pulled up. Yo was in a black wife beater and black jeans. I walked over and dapped him up as he got out the car.

"You are scheming bro," he said checking out my bike and my car.

"How the fuck did you get these," he was stuck.

"You know same old same old,"

"Damn I feel that,"

"Shit what about you though," I just noticed his 2017 red Lambo.

"Aye NFL pays well," he said and we laughed.

"Help me take this back to my crib and we can come back for your whip later?"

"Yeah I got you," He got into my car and I got on my bike.

We made a quick stop at the gas station and My bike got alot of looks

When I finished getting gas he followed me to my house and we parked in front of the garage

When I finished getting gas he followed me to my house and we parked in front of the garage. Ironically as we pulled up so did Jacob.

Dre got out the car and ran to dap that nigga up.