Chapter 18

Tristan POV

"Damn baby, that was great." She said.

I had a girl over and I needed a good fuck to relieve some stress. I pulled out some blow and lit it up.

"You smoke?" I asked.

"No,"

good I didn't want to give her any. I sat back on my bed and she rubbed my shoulders.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I'm just stressing you know," I looked back at her.

"Yeah, I get it,"

I checked my phone and it was only 2 o clock.

"Uhm daddy, can I ask you something?"

I tell all my girls to call me that. I mean I'm not a pimp or anything but it damn sure feels like it.

"Yes?"

"I was wondering if I could go shopping?" I looked at her and smiled. I know most people don't like giving their money away but I like that some girls kind of depend on me as a breadwinner.

"Yeah baby I got you," I slapped her ass and stood up. I walked into my closet and shut the door. I flip a switch that opens a compartment that holds a safe and some of my guns. I pulled out about 1.5 K and walked back into the room.

"Oh wow daddy that's a lot," She got on her knees in front of me.

"You deserve it," I smiled and so did she.

She pulled my Nike shorts down and grabbed my dick. I was caught off guard but I wasnt going to stop her. She put it in her mouth and slowly started sucking on it. I was already hard and it grew some more on her. She started chocking a little but she didn't stop. I felt like I was hitting the back of her throat.

She spit on it and I like that. She put it back in her mouth. She was doing better than she ever has before and I was close to nutting.

"I'm rey cum," I said. I always let them know so that they let me do it where they want. I don't want to be disrespectful with it.

"I want it in my mouth" She said and I raised my eye brow a little bit. That's new for her but I didn't fight her on it. I released and she kept my dick in her mouth one last time and she swallowed.

Damn she deserve more than 1.5k now.

"Shit," I ran my finger through my hair trying to calm my self down after that. Damn I was tired but I had to go make some drops soon so I couldn't go to sleep.

We got in the shower together and got dressed after. She put the money in her purse and she kissed my cheek before heading out. I packed my Gucci backpack with the weed, money, and my lil gun momma don't know about. Me and Tyla snuck some from the trap house when we were 17 and she never noticed. I put on my camo Nike Roshes because it matched my leather and camo shirt. I had on ripped jeans and I had on my chain that my mommy gave me.

I got in my car and met up with a group of boys that buy from me. I think they are juniors in high school.

"Yooo Big T3," That's a nick name I had through high school. It started when I was a freshman on the varsity basketball team. I was the best 3 point shooter on the team and it was my jersey number. They only know because other people told them.

"Wassup yall," I dapped them up.

"What you got?" one of the boys said. He was still in his ugly stages of high school and he dressed weird.

"What I got? shit, I got some fire shit you already know. I have grand daddy purp. If you don't know you better research it," I

"Hell yeah," they said and I laughed. I some to them and drove off.