Chapter 10

Jacob POV

This party was pretty dope. I kind of have been sitting here talking to charles most of the time. Damn he is perfect. I know I probably look like a drunk fool to him. I dont know why but I just want him so bad. I wish he would have let me finish what I tried to do earlier.

I looked around and I saw Dylan was getting a lap dance from the same girl who was talking to her before. Tyla was dancing on Calvin and everyone seemed to be having a good time. I didnt see Tristan around and I really wanted to kiss charles.

I got closer to him and he laughed at me. I bit my lips and I think he knew what I wanted. I leaned in but just before it could happen someone started screaming.

"YOU FUCKING MY GIRL BRO," someone yelled. Charles stood up to look at who it was.

"Fuck," I looked over and it was Tristan getting yelled at by some jock looking nigga.

"Bro, I aint even know that was your girl, she came to me," The dude pushed Tristan and he responded by punching the fuck out of him. the guy got up and punched him back. I ran over and clocked that nigga in the jaw. He fell and I kicked the shit out of him.

"Dont touch my fucking brother," I said and kicked him again. Tristan came over and kicked him one time. I felt arms pulling me back and I saw Calvin moving Tristan. I looked back and it was charles who had me. They sat us down outside and when me and tristan looked at each other we laughed.

"Tristan you had sex with that dudes girl,"

"Wasnt his girl when she was calling me daddy," I laughed and so did he. "We both could have smashed at the same time bro," he said to me and I looked over at Charles then looked away. He looked confused. Tyla and Dylan came out.

"It's time to go, that dude is pissed," Tyla said.

"Fine," Tristan said rolling his eyes.

"I am not ready to go home," I said.

"I will take care of him," Chales said. I liked the sound of that.

"I am going to take an uber home, I have a guest," she said and I turned around notcing the drunk girl clinging to her.

Tristan got into a car with Tyla and Calvin. Dylan waited for her uber to show up and Charles picked me up and helped me walked to his car. I got in and he started it. He sat and waited to make sure Dylans uber got there. When she left we pulled off. We got to his place. It still smelled like drinks but it wasnt as bad as before. he took up upstairs and had we sit on his bed.

He went into the bathroom and it sounded like he turned the shower on. He came back in the room and walked me into the bathroom.

"Get in the shower," he handed me a wash clothes. "I am going to stand out here so you dont fall and hurt yourself. I got in and the water felt amazing. I soaped up with the body wash he had on here and cleaned myself.

When I was done I rinsed myself off and got out.

"Wow," he said and closed his eyes. opps I forgot he was out there.

"Sorry I forgot,"

"Here," he said handing me a towel. I wrapped it around my waist and he opened is eyes. He looked me up and down and I could tell no matter how hard he tried he still liked what he saw. He brought me back into the room and told me to dry off. He walked away and I took my towel off so I can use it to dry off. He came back with clothes in his hand and he forced himself to look away.

"Damn," He said uner his breath. He walked over realizing that he had no choice but to see it. He handed me a wife beater and nike sweatshorts. I put them on and laid in his bed. He laughed at me as he took off his shirt and pants. He was in his boxers and I liked it. He got in bed with me and tried to face the other way.

I got closer to him and reached my hand in the front of his boxers.

"Stop it Jacob," he said. I know he doesnt mean it.

"Please, I have wanted you since I laid my eyes on you," I kissed his neck and he had to force himself to move. He took a deep breath.

"Look. I hear you but I dont just want to have sex. I am deeper than that so can you not touch me so we can both go to sleep," Damn way to make me feel bad. I rolled over and he laid down on his back with his hand behind his head. I stared at him. His body was gorgeous. I got closer and laid my head on his chest.

Dylan POV

*The next morning*

I woke up and I was sleeping on the couch in my room. Wtf. I was in my boxers and a sports bra. I looked over at my bed and there was a body in it. I forgot I had a guest. First night at my place and I didnt sleep in my bed.

I went into the kitchen to make some tea. I heard foot steps and she came walking into the kitcken. She was in one of my tee shirts and her underwear.

"Good morning," I said smiling at her.

"You are cute," she said smiling at me.

"funny, you said the same thing last night when you were drunk flirting," I laughed.

"Wow, drunk me must be really smart if I ended up here with you,"

"you will remeber later,"

"Please tell me we did something,"

"No we didnt. I dont have sex with drunk girls, I barley kissed you when you were drunk," She took a seat on the stools at my counter.

"Damn it," she smiled and so did I.

"Sorry for dissapointing," I said.

"No I respect it,"

"Want some tea?" I asked.

"That would be great," I made her a cup and gave it to her.

"No really I am sorry but you are really cute," I took a seat next to her and laughed.

"Thank you, I must feel the same way about you because I let you sleep in my bed while I slept on the couch for my first night here,"

"OMG I am so sorry,"

"No dont be," I smiled and she blushed a little.

"You know I am sober now,"

"I see,"

"Did I introduce myself to you?"

"No you didnt,"

"I am daisy,"

"Dylan," I said.

"Can I have that kiss I couldnt get last night," I smiled at her and I thought she was joking.

"You are serious?"

"Yes, I remember how you gave me that baby kiss," I laughed.

I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back and I was really into it. She bit my lip and it turned me on. I stood up and so did she. We kept kissing and I grabbed on her ass. Damn. I lifted her up without breaking the kiss and walked her back to my room.

I laid her down and got on top. I kissed down her neck and she scratched on my back. I lifted her shirt and her body is perfect. I kissed down every inch of it until I got to her panties. She smiled so I kept going. I pulled her panties down with my teeth and I could tell she liked that. I kissed up her legs and spread her legs slow. I slowly licked on her clit and she moaned out.

I kept going and she gripped my hair.I slide one finger in while I ate and she got louder. Great thing I have no neighbors to piss off. Her legs started shaking the faster I went. I walked to my closet and grabbed my strap. She is about to get it.