Chapter 27

Jacob POV

It's Getting close to 7 and the wild text from mike haven't stopped. I was a little down because me and Charles had to reschedule our date because he forgot about the things he had to do today. But Mike really wants to see me and I just might be down. Charles is busy with his frat boys doing community service.

 Charles is busy with his frat boys doing community service

Mike sent me this and told me that he misses me.

Shit, I wasn't going to ignore him anymore after that. I forgot how good he looked. I invited him over and when he got here he had a bouquet of flowers for me.

I smiled and gave him a kiss.

"You know how gay this is right?" I said and he laughed.

"Yeah, but I figured you might like them,"

I unzipped his jacket and to no surprise, he didn't have on a shirt. His abs were out and I got on my knees. I pulled his clothes off and went down on him.

It went to the back of my throat but I didn't bitch out. I took all of it and he liked that. We got to my bedroom and I teased him until he went down on me.

"Good boy," I said aggressive and pushed his head in deeper. He chocked and tried to come up for air.

***

I woke up and he was still sleeping. I checked my phone and it was only 12. I ran my hands over my face and got up. I smoked out of my GLUNT and sat at the desk in my room. Charles and Dre texted me and I responded to them. Charles would probably cut my dick off if he knew I was doing stuff with other people.

He seems like a one person at a time kind of guy and that's, not me. I like to have options. If I'm horny, which I always am I need someone to satisfy those needs. I don't have time for a boyfriend or girlfriend. Honestly, I might just hit up a girl I use to mess with.

"Hey big head," I texted my old fling. Her name is Katlyn.

"Who is this?"

"Don't play with me, baby,"

"Fine, what you want Jacob?"

"I don't know why you cut me off, I miss you,"

"I cut you off because you were fucking around,"

"I told you I was sorry but come on Katlyn I did tell you from the jump that I wasn't committing to you,"

"I just wish that you would have told me that I wasn't even a main though,"

"I'm sorry, why don't you let me come make it up to you," Katlyn is a freak and she knows she misses me.

"Fine, come over,"

I smiled and got up.

I left Mike a note saying that I left and had to handle some business and I put $200 next to it and wrote another note tell him to buy us something sexy that we can play with next time.