Chapter 22

Dylan POV

I woke up to an empty bed. my eyes were still practically shut and I walked out to the kitchen to see if she was there. I ran my hand over my head to feel my waves and use the other to scratch my stomach.

I got to the kitchen and saw Tyla and Daisy laughing and talking. They both smiled when they saw me.

"Hey Dylan," Tyla said and handed me a plate as I got to the counter. She made breakfast. Daisy kissed my cheek and she got back to her conversation with Tyla.

"OMG professor conner is soo annoying," Daisy said.

"I know he has the most monotone voice i've ever heard. Like how do people not fall asleep," They laughed and I just sipped my juice that Tyla sat next to my plate.

I zoned out until I heard my name being called.

"Huh?" I said and they were both looking at me.

"Why didnt you tell me that you knew daisy, this is my lil homie," Tyla said and I didnt know how to react.

"Uh, I dont know. It just didnt come up," I put my fork in my mouth and Tyla rolled her eyes.

"See this is what I am talking about," She said to Daisy and they laughed more. I dont know why but this was weird to me. I finshed eating and put my plate and cup in the sink. I put some shoes on and went up stairs up the gym.

i stretched on the mats before getting on the treadmill. I looked over into the other room and I saw tristan going at it on the punching bags.

Tristan POV

I don't know if I'm more upset because I didn't know or if because he didn't tell me, shit or even because I was the last one to know.

That was my little brother and he didn't feel comfortable enough to tell me. Now that I thought back about it everything makes since.

It's why him and Tyla got close. Why alot of people we run into smile mad hard at him. Why he was with Charles whole party.

I have basically been at the bag all last night and this morning. I need to go do something a little more productive. I went downstairs and got in the shower.

When I got out I grabbed a few stacks from the duffel bag. I decided I was going to go the strip club.

I decided the more fancy I looked the more ass would come my way

I decided the more fancy I looked the more ass would come my way. I put on fendi jeans, a gucci polo, a brown gucci belt, and my gucci glasses.

I was looking good and I decided to flick it up real quick.