1.16 To his apartment?

Start from the beginning

Slowly unbuttoning his shirt... his arms surrounding her as she could feel his muscles clench...

After Huo Zi Feng set her down on the bed he walked to the washroom and soon Qiu Yue could hear the sound of Water rushing and she knew he was taking a shower.

She quietly got up and at on the edge of the bed and looked around his room. This feeling... she had been others homes before but somehow it felt different this time. It was like the slight anxiousness and excitement had had their grip on her heart firm. Even looming around his room, she could feel that it was suited to his taste.

It was arranged perfectly and the room had bright white walls. There were Jacobean wood shelves in front of the bed. There were stacks and stacks of thick books on them and from a cursory glance, Qiu Yue could see that most of them were heavy academic topics. There were also traditional Chinese gifts, which Qiu Yue felt were most likely given to him by his grandparents.

Beside the bed sat a lamp and a bedside table. A tablet lay on top of it, for work no doubt.

But in this clean and serious room, there was one thing that was odd. There was a photo-frame with cartoon characters, no doubt chosen by a young girl who loved flowers and fairies, and framed within was a picture of two kids. The young girl had a bright smile and two pigtails and there were flakes of mud on her face, while the boy had a cool and calm look on his face even then, but his fingers were stretched out to clean girls face.

From the original owner's memory, Qiu Yue knew that while the boy looked very cool, he was also very gentle to the young girl. That's right, the boy and girl were Huo Zi Feng and Qiu Yue. She smiled as the nostalgia washed over her. Though they weren't her memories, to this body they were very much her own.

But with the nostalgia, she also felt slightly melancholic. Though they shared the same name she wasn't really this worlds Lang Qiu Yue. Somewhere, perhaps the one Huo Zi Feng was in love with was the original Qiu Yue.

When Huo Zi Feng stepped out of the shower, he had already put on a shirt, though it was sticking to him slightly as parts of his body were still wet and his hair wet too. The first thing he saw was Qiu Yue, she was looking at a very old picture of them.

An indescribable feeling arose within Huo Zi Feng.

"You were one of my only friends."
He said as he walked towards her.

"To me then, you were a very dear existence, but I only felt for you as a brother. To me now, you are an indispensable existence..."

"Perhaps, Perhaps something changed, I do not understand what, but I feel as though what I feel for you now is for the person you are now."

Qiu Yue's lips parted slightly as she looked at Huo Zi Feng, her cheeks flushed slightly at his current condition. His words always soothed her, they washed over her like a wave of gentle comfort.

In the moments between her heart beats Huo Zi Feng was already so close to her. As his earnest eyes looked straight into hers with a burning gaze, his hand lightly touched hers and after waiting a moment he slowly intertwined their fingers together. He brought up their hands and leaned forward. As Qiu Yue closed her eyes she could see his long lashes against his fair skin. Anticipating crept in as she waited for the touch of his lips.

"Bread for sale!~Fresh Bread!~"

@(;・ェ・)@/

(But it never happened.)

They both jumped apart at the sound of the sudden ringing and couldn't even begin to comprehend what was happening. The next ring brought her to her senses and she quickly went to pick up the call her cheeks flushing as she curses herself for choosing such a ringtone. In all honesty, this was to annoy Yao Yan! And she never kept her phone volume up to even hear it ring so why now?!

Huo Zi Feng has already long accepted his wife's tastes if she liked bread... he would open a bread production company then.

After that, the mood died so instead Qiu Yue and Huo Zi Feng set about to have a quick dinner.
Looking at Huo Zi Feng quickly and expertly set up the dinner Qiu Yue felt surprised.

'Such a nice housewife!'

'Ah wait it can't be wife no?'

'That's a shame...'

In fact after the meal as she licked the ice cream that Huo Zi Feng had sent up Qiu Yue really wanted to commend his skills.

"Senior Feng! You are really so skilled at everything! So neat and clean, good at cooking... perfect w-husband!"

Huo Zi Feng felt very proud at being praised by wife, his lips lifted up into a smile as he spoke.

"Ah Yue is willing to keep me then?"

Looking at her licking the ice cream off the spoon like a squirrel with round cheeks, Huo Zi Feng couldn't control his heart. With his words, those round cheeks were stained with a red hue. He struggled for a few seconds but then he leaned over to her seat on the sofa and moved the ice cream box to the table. Then he placed one hand on the cushion, trapping Qiu Yue between him and the sofa.

Looking at the small and strong young lady in front of his eyes his temptation only grew stronger.

'The first time may have been interrupted but this time wouldn't be!' Huo Zi Feng said to himself.

___

So tired! I started uni today and after I came back I just crashed. I woke up 5 hours later and I'm still tired. From tomorrow it's hell routine yo.

Once a week update is guaranteed but 😭😭😭 anymore, I'll cry.

I don't understand why font changed? O.o wut.

Oki I hope uni goes good >~< I saw someone I really didn't want to see, horrible memories of 11th grade.

Well, I'll update soon! I hope! ><

Ah yeah, there are errors I need to edit! I'll do so when I get the time ;^;

Love YOUUUU

COMMENT AND LIKE <3
(Vote on Qidian too if you can, i.e Webnovel)
[Unedited]