Epilogue

2035, Saint Michael Parish, Barbados 🇧🇧
September 04th, Monday
12 : 02 pm

2035, Saint Michael Parish, Barbados 🇧🇧September 04th, Monday 12 : 02 pm

Amir Fenty

"Mommy and daddy... you are the reason why all of your children have such high standards when it comes to love. That's why we all know how to love so fiercely. For 20 years you been the most perfectly flawed yet beautiful couple all of us in this room adore. I pray you spent twenty more years together" I said raising my glass up before everyone yell a congratulation to them.

Yep, the Fentys have been married for 20 years today. It's been a tough yet great road for them. But I believe it only made them story. I hope my girlfriend and I only grow as strong as them.

They whisked us all way to Barbados to celebrate with them. You know their gang; Uncle Drake and Aunt Zoey, Uncle Chris and Aunt Kae and the rest of the surviving guys in their New York crew.

"You're so hot right now" my girlfriend Naomi flirted with me as we were chilling with everybody else. I smirked before kissing her neck on the way to her ear

"Wanna get out of here?" I asked making my voice extra groggy, I watched in satisfaction as she shivered before nodding eagerly

I took her hand and we made our way out of the room while everybody was distracted

"Don't make her pregnant!!" I heard my daddy yell bringing the rooms attention to us before we could get out.

"Daddy!!" I whined before my girl pulled me out while laughing her ass off.

"It's not funny Naomi!" I whined making her giggle before kissing me softly.

"I'll make it better baby" she said seductively. I forgot my protest as she pulled me to our room

Her and I have been friends since junior high, she was there for me through my bullying and self esteem issues. She was with me throughout high school and all my phases.