Problem?

Minneapolis, Minnesota
2018, February 05th Monday
10 : 28 am

Minneapolis, Minnesota 2018, February 05th Monday10 : 28 am

Beyoncé Knowles Fenty

"Okay babies, give mommy a kiss" I said to my babies, they took turns to give me a kiss. I frowned at Amir when I saw she wasn't coming over.

"You don't want to give mommy a kiss?" I asked frowning. She sighed lowly before making her way over. I hugged and placed kisses all over her face making her whine.

"Moooomm" she whined wiping her face. I grinned at her, my lil angel.

"I love you munchkin" I told her, she blushed looking away.

"I love you too mommy" she said before kissing my cheek softly. There it is.

"Y'all be good to your daddy alright? I wouldn't wanna come back from Florida just to whoop your butts. Listen to your sister too" They pouted when I mentioned their sister.

Rih came and gave me a kiss too, it was supposed to be innocent but knowing my wife. I should've never fooled myself.

"Eww" I heard the kids as she made me swallow her tongue. I smiled and pulled away from my horny wife.

"When you're back, we're working on baby #4" she said before winking at me. I just kissed her goodbye again.

Julius drove me to the airport. Okay I've been keeping a secret from my wife. Well it's not really a secret I just haven't told her yet.

I had my tubes tied about a year ago. I have a legit fear of having another child. I'm scared out of my mind thinking about it. But I know Rih won't understand which is why I haven't told her yet.

Things have been so good between us, like super good. Almost too good and I don't wan to ruin it with this talk. But I know I'm going to have to tell her soon or later.

Kae and Chris's daughter Royalty is turning 1 in two weeks. She's a real princess, I mean Rih and I weren't that bad with Amir. But that's their only child so it's understandable.

Baby💜:
I love you and I'll miss you

I smiled at her text, she's so cute. That's why it's so difficult for me to tell her the truth. I don't want her to be mad at me.

Sent:
I love you too daddy  And I'll miss you more 😘

Baby 💜:
😏

I rolled my eyes at her, she loves it so much when I call her that. Sometimes it just slips out when she be hitting it too good. Like last night, damn... I should make more songs about her.