Redbone.

Malibu, California
2018, February 25 Sunday
02 : 27 pm

Malibu, California 2018, February 25 Sunday02 : 27 pm

Beyoncé Knowles Fenty

"Do you realize that we have literally spent the entire weekend in bed? I'm gonna miss this so much when you go on tour" she said pouting. I secretly blushed at that.

Honestly I'm tired of her making me blush by the simple things she does.

"And i wouldn't trade it for anything honestly" I said smiling before kissing her cheek.

"I mean why would you honestly? I'm the shit girl" she said smirking, I pinched her arm making her laugh even more.

"You're a dick" I said jokingly. I will be going on tour in about two weeks and even though I love what I do, I've really been dreading it.

I've never been away from my children for that long, I've never been away from my wife for that long. Even in school, we saw each other whenever.

"What's wrong?" I heard my wife's voice, supposedly alarmed by my sudden silence.

"Nothing" I said now sitting up, she followed suit too. She turned to face me entirely, I knew now she wanted to dig deeper

"I know when something is wrong with you, I've been figuring your difficult ass out for 9 years" she said making me chuckle a bit.

"Okay okay fine" I sighed "I guess I'm kinda just thinking about the fact that I'll have to spend 3 months without my children, without you" I said playing with my fingers.

She took my hand in hers then kissed it gently, bring my attention to her.

"You'll never be without me, I don't care what the situation" she said softly, that made me smile and blush.

"When you miss me, well you always miss me but I mean... when you feel like you're now going crazy and you can't function right then I'll take that flight and I'll come to you. Even if it's for an hour... 5 hours cause I got it like that" I laughed at that, she's never not thinking about sex

"You promise?" I asked her, she gave me her pinky finger. I giggled then locked my own pinky finger with hers.

"Cross my heart and hope to die" she said then sealed with it a kiss. It's official, I'm in a romance novel.

💜🌸
4:31 pm

"Mommy, watchu doing?" Raine asked as she climbed up the kitchen stool.

"Making dinner for us" I said smiling at her. Her older sister came downstairs with earphones plugged in her ears.

Amir and I are still close, we still have our days where it's just us and we go out and watch a movie or go shopping. Sometimes she acts grown but I guess it comes with the jits