Angel.

Malibu, California CA
2015, July 1st Friday
10 : 23 pm

Malibu, California CA2015, July 1st Friday 10 : 23 pm

Zoë Kravitz

"What do you mean her body is missing??!!" I yelled out at the nurse who called me. They can't find Beyoncé's body.

I went out to the balcony and closed the sliding door behind me.

"They were going to open her up but they can't find her body. I'm sorry" I hung up then called Drake after.

"Zozo" he answered, I heard a woman screaming in the background. But it sounded like she was in pain more than anything

"They lost Beyoncé's body" I blurted out, saying out loud made my stomach turn.

"What? Zoë what do you mean?" He asked getting away from the noise.

"The hospital called me just a minute ago, they can't find her body" I said, I could feel myself get emotional thinking about it.

"Look, meet me at the hospital in about 10 minutes okay?" He said

"Okay" I said before we ended the call. I told Nana that I had to go somewhere and I'd be right back. She didn't ask many questions.

I took my Jeep and drove to the hospital. Beyoncé's passing has been hard on all of us. But it inspired me to look after my own health, I know it's what she'd want for me.

I met with Drake outside the hospital. If you're wondering, him and I are no longer together. After I found out about my sickness I couldn't hold him back, he has to live his life.

He embraced me in a warm hug. The love and chemistry between us was still there and it was a lot. And I won't lie and say I don't miss him cause I do.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded as we broke from the hug. He held my hand in his as we stared at each other for a while.

"Um... let's go in" I cleared my throat remembering why were here. He held my hand as we went into the hospital door.

We spoke to a nurse and she led us to the place they keep dead bodies. Her table was empty and her name tag was on the floor. I broke down and cried.

???????????
2015, July 1st Friday
11 : 37 pm

Omniscient

"Mama, where did you get her?" A little girl asked, the woman just smiled looking at the lifeless woman. Her skin so pale and her lips so pink.

"Mama, who is she?" An older girl asked curiously. They were all hovering on top of this dead woman, yet none of them were scared of her.

"She's a very special woman" the old woman answered simply. The older one of the girls ran her fingers softly on the lifeless woman's lips