I love the way

Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
2018, July 10 Tuesday
09 : 58 pm

Rio De Janeiro, Brazil 2018, July 10 Tuesday09 : 58 pm

Rihanna Fenty

"I'm guessing the Mrs doesn't know you're here" Charlie smirked as he drove me to the the stadium. I chuckled and shook my head as he looked at me on his review mirror

"I want to surprise her" I said and he started making whipped sounds. I laughed at him flashing my middle finger at him

Bey's crew was like a little family, they cared for her and showed her that this was more than just a job.

She usually would tell me about the stunts that pulled backstage that would make her laugh, sometimes it was how she dealt with her emotions.

I was supposed to be only seeing her in 3 months but I can't wait that long. I'm literally craving her; her smell, her soft skin, her big light brown eyes... her fucken presence, I want her to hold me.

I let out a heavy amount of air out of my lungs trying to calm myself. The traffic in the city was starting to make me restless. I heard every city she was in traffic was like this.

"Relax buddy, you'll get to taste your antidote soon" Charlie teased again.

"Shut the fuck up Charlie" I said chuckling.

We made it to the stadium, I was already vibrating and the show hadn't even started yet. I greeted a few people while making it to her room, I stood by the door watching her sniff and wipe her tears. Her stylist was with her, Angela, trying to console her.

My entire body wanted to fly and just pulled her in my arms but my mind refused. So I just stood and watched her

"I love what I do Ang don't get me wrong but... I hate that I'm missing out on my children's lives. I feel like crying every time I miss something. Raine lost a tooth and I wasn't there" She rambled with tears streaming down her face.

The sight made me uncomfortable, like I want to cry.

"And my wife... gosh I'm surprised she hasn't gotten tired yet" she shook her head whipping the tears off her face

"Rihanna loves you Bey, she won't get tired" Angie consoled

"Everyone has a breaking point Ang... I don't want to lose my wife, we've been through so much and... I can't survive this life without her. I need her" she said as she continued to cry out.

Angie seemed to have lost words to say, instead she just hugged my girl trying to calm her down. I decided to turn back and catch some air.

I needed to calm down, I hate it with every fiber of my being to see her cry. It does something bad to me.

I must've stayed there for long because when I went back she was already gone.

I stayed in her room watching the show from there. I held a smile on my face the entire time watching her. She moved so swiftly and her voice was so smooth. Chills covered my entire body