We Find Love

Malibu, California CA
2015, Just 24th  Friday
05 : 32 pm

Malibu, California CA2015, Just 24th  Friday 05 : 32 pm

Amir Fenty

Daddy, the twins and I went out to our favorite candy store for her birthday. She let me buy all the candy I could eat, which mommy would've never let me do.

It wasn't the same without her. Daddy cried so much on her funeral. Everybody was crying except for me. I didn't feel like crying for some reason.

"I think we should go buy a cake for tonight. Your aunties and uncles are coming over." I heard daddy say.

"Is Aunt Zoë going to make that desert like mommy used to do?" I asked her, she smiled and nodded her head

"Yeah, even it won't be as good as mommy's but don't tell her I said that" she said and we laughed.

"I won't" I said too.

"You haven't cooked since mommy.... you know. Why?" She asked me, I shrugged my shoulders

"I loved cooking cause I did it with mommy, I don't feel like it anymore" I said softly. She kissed the top of my head.

"It will be okay kiddo, I promise" she said.

💜🌸

Malibu, California CA
2015, Just 24th  Friday
05 : 32 pm

Omniscient.

"I can't believe you're already leaving us" the old woman said emotionally as she hugged the young woman.

"I know, you've been so kind to me. I'll miss my Isabella and Chloe so much" she said.

The young woman had a glow on her skin, the white clothes she had on made her look like one of the angels in heaven.

The older woman gave her the name Angelina because of it. They spent three weeks together, the old woman taking care of the woman.

But now it was time she returned to her own family. She had people who loved and missed her so much. She wanted to see the woman who had mourned her while she was gone, the young angel who saved her life... twice.

"Miss Angelina, don't go" Chloe said holding on to the woman tightly, she chuckled and kissed the baby's cheek softly.

"I'll come back, I promise. I'll bring my own children for you to play with" she promised before kissing her again.

She hugged the old woman by the name of Maria then her grandchildren Chloe and Isabella.

She left the chapel where she was hidden for the duration of 4 weeks. Where the old woman had brought her back to the living and help her heal and remember who she was. Where she learned to forgive