Falling apart.

Malibu, California CA
2015, July 1st Friday
06: 11 pm

Malibu, California CA2015, July 1st Friday 06: 11 pm

Christopher Brown

Rih is a mess, I ain't never seen my nigga like this.  I've never seen my nigga cry over anything but she's been crying none stop for two days.

Kae and Zoë have been helping Nana take care of the kids, Drake and I have been trying to find the muhfucker that did this. She needs to get closure.

"Aye fam" Drake said before we dabbed.

"Aye man, found anything yet?" I asked. He looked around him before he led me to another room.

"Uh... remember Beyoncé's father Derrick?" He asked. I nodded confused

"His son did this to Bey. Tomas Jones. He's going around town bragging that he outsmarted the Bird." He said shaking his head.

"He killed his own sister" I blurted out. My head started to hurt as I began to process this.

"Yeah... we need to find him and that lil bitch Sabrina" he said and I looked up to him in question

"Sabrina? What does she have to do with this?" I asked him

"I had my niggas follow that jackass. He's been meeting up with her a couple of times a week. And she's the one who was looking after Amir, giving him access to Bey" he said. That shit started to make sense.

"You telling me that she had something to do with this?" I asked shocked

"Who has something to do with what?" Kae's voice startled us. She was standing in the room with her arms folded towards her chest.

"Nothing baby" I said. She gave me a stern look, she can always tell when I'm lying to her

"Christopher Morris Bro.." I interrupted her before she could go off

"Ok ok damn... Drake and I found out who killed Bey. Sabrina had something to do with it too" I said. The expression on her face changed.

"What? The girl that was looking after MiMi??" I nodded.

"We gotta find her" Drake said seriously.

💜

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" Kae shouted at the girl. She insisted on going with us. I've never seen baby girl so mad before.

"Kae relax baby girl. Drake and I will handle this." I said kissing her forehead in attempt to relax her

We caught Sabrina as she was trying to make a run for it. We brought her to the trap house we had here in Cali