At last... part 2

California, Malibu
2020, February 12 Wednesday
12 : 21 pm

California, Malibu2020, February 12 Wednesday 12 : 21 pm

Beyoncé Knowles Fenty

Month 5

"The biggest superstar in the world, Beyoncé just announce that she is expecting her fourth child with wife Rihanna!!"

The presenter from E!News said excitedly to his live studio audience, they erupted into cheers which kinda weirded me out. I didn't anticipate this to be such huge news.

I'm now five months pregnant and I've been sort of hiding from the public, Rih was tired of staying indoors everytimes she's at home so she just told me to "let it out"

"This has been going on for an hour, let's go out to eat or SOMETHING before the kids come back" she pouted at me, I found that so cute.

This pregnancy is  definitely more hormonal that the twins but all the other bad side effects, Rih was at the receiving at of them. The nausea, headaches, mood swings and constant cravings.

"Okay we can do that" I said making her flash me one of her biggest smiles, that made my heart melt. I chuckled softly as she did her victory dance

"Weirdo" I mumbled while making my wait to change into something else.

After I was done changing, my wife and I took a stroll to the nearest restaurant. I convinced her to let us walk since it was so near but it was on the condition that a bodyguard had to come with.

We walked in silence with our hands were intwined together. I blushed at how that simple gesture still made me feel giddy inside. I don't think I'll ever fall out of love with this girl.

I was awaken out of my thoughts when I felt her kiss my head gently. "Watchu thinking about?" She asked childishly making me smile big

"You" I answered simply making her chuckle.

As soon as we made our way near the restaurant, a pack of wild animals aka the paparazzi swamped us, my bodyguard shield us from them as we made our way inside. Rih was holding on to me securely, that also made me blush (eye roll)

"Weirdo" I heard Rih mock me, I hit her arm playfully as she laughed her ass off.

New York, Manhattan
2020, June 20 Saturday
05 : 43 pm

New York, Manhattan 2020, June 20 Saturday05 : 43 pm