The Truth shall set you free

Queens, Brooklyn NYC
2015, June 20 Saturday
13 : 01 pm

Queens, Brooklyn NYC2015, June 20 Saturday13 : 01 pm

Beyoncé Knowles Fenty

The room remained still silent after Reverent confessed his secret to 'Robyn' as he calls her. Rih hadn't said a word but just stared at the man. I assume processing the information.

He and Rih's late mother were dating when they were younger, but his younger brother was so in love with her that they fought about it a lot. She happened to be pregnant by the age of 19 and had her.

Then they found out that she was a girl born with male organs and the rev freaked out and broke up with her. Her mother was ready to remove the penis just to please him but he wasn't satisfied.

When they broke up, his younger brother, being so in love with her mother. He befriended the woman and took care of the child too. He loved Rih like she was his own creation. When she told him about the surgery she was planning he stopped her and told her to accept God's creation as she was.

They eventually fell in love and dated. Him and his big brother had became sworn enemies by the time. When Rih's dad died, the Rev thought her mother would come crawling back but she never did because her dad made sure they'd be taken cared of.

When Rih's mom died, Reverent and his Wife couldn't find it in them to accept Rihanna in their home so they passed her off to social services.

"YOU FUCKEN BASTARD!!" I watched my wife scream as she sprung and attacked him. She strangled him as they fell on the floor, Leleh quickly jumped to take her off her father.

"I FUCKEN HATE YOU!! I FUCKEN HATE YOU" she screamed as if she was crying, I was stuck on the couch unable to move

"RIHANNA STOP" Leleh screaming fearing for the old man but she wouldn't let up, it like she wanted to see him take his last breath

I finally snapped out of whatever and went to her, I know I'm one person that has power to calm her down. I don't know how

"Baby, Stop please" I said softly next to her, she still looked so angry while choking him

"Rihanna baby please stop you'll kill him" I said removing her hand, the old man gasped for air as she loosened her grip.

I pulled her in for a hug, she tightly held on to me. She was still straddling him though.

"It's going to be okay" i said then she released her emotions. She started weeping as I held her. I've only seen tears on her face but not actual weeping, the sound of it broke me.

☂️
Queens, Brooklyn NYC
2015, June 20 Saturday
03 : 31 pm

☂️Queens, Brooklyn NYC2015, June 20 Saturday03 : 31 pm