Shadow what do I do?

Stay calm, be relaxed and down show you're nervous. She told me. I took a deep breath and smiled at Gordon.

"Hello, my name is-"

"Officer Gordon" I cut him off, he looked confused as to how I knew who he was. "It says on your door..." I finished. He smiled at me.

"So it does, though I prefer to be referred to as James Gordon" He introduced himself.

"So Batman, why did you bring her in?" Gordon asked. I looked at him interested to know his answer.

"She was on her own wondering the streets of Gotham" He stated simply. Gordon went to speak when Batman's phone went off. Picking it up, he listened intently to the person at the end of the phone his face remaining emotionless revealing nothing about the conversation at hand. "Good job" was all he said before hanging up and looking at Gordon once again. "She has been caught" He said. Gordon smiled then looked back at me.

"So what's your name?" He asked me.

"Harleen Qinzel" I said straight away. Gordon looked at me and started chuckling. I looked at him confused.

"If you were going to lie about your name please come up with someone who is on high alert" He said.

"What do you mean high alert?" I asked him confused.

"I mean someone who isn't in Arkham my dear" He said to me,

"What the hell is Arkham? And why is Harley in there?" I panicked

Relax Hayley. Shadow said.

"Arkham is a prison for the criminally insane" He said. I looked at him bewildered

"But she works there as a physiatrist, she isn't a fugitive" I argued.

"That was a long time ago my dear" He said to me. What the hell was going on? Why is my sister now locked up? What did she do?

"How long have you been here child?" Gordon asked me.

"Three days" I told him. He looked as if that magically explained why I didn't know anything which I guessed it did. Batman stood up next to me.

"I have to go Gordon" he said. Gordon nodded to him "Do you have somewhere to go and stay while you are here in Gotham" he asked turning to me.

"The hotel where batsy here took me from the outside of" I replied glaring at the bat.

"Very well, Batman will drop you off there won't you" He said looking at him. He nodded and I took that as my queue to leave.

"Wait outside I'll be out in a minute" He grunted at me. I rolled my eyes and stood outside the office door. I know they were going to be talking about me so I listened in into their conversation.

"She looks exactly like a younger version of Harley John, are you sure there is no relation" The bats husky voice was clear to hear.

"I'm sure batman, she is dead. They found her body in the house with her father, we buried them out here because it was requested by Harley when she and joker were on a rampage" Gordon said. So they think I'm dead? How did they find a body unless... They covered it up to help the town sleep at night how crafty. I heard more mumbles from the office and then the door handle clink as it was being opened. I pulled away from the door and leaned against the wall yawning. The bat looked at me and motioned for me to follow him. I put my headphones in and followed him to the car in silence. It stayed that way until we arrived outside the hotel.