"Hello, Maria."

-Maria-

-Maria-

"Maria!"

I jolted awake, only to groan and fall back, rubbing my forehead.

"What?" I muttered, extremely exhausted.

"It's the afternoon and you're still sleeping. Wake up!"

"The afternoon?" I asked in surprise, opening my eyes and turning to see the clock on the side of my bed.

1:36

"Wow," I murmured, sitting up and groaning a little.

I was extremely tired. I spent the whole night talking with 'Mysterious Sexy Guy'. We talked and talked and talked. I started to really like him even though I hadn't seen him.

Three weeks had passed on and I really wanted to meet this guy. Heck, I liked him. Really liked him. I would go to bed really early just to see him - Well, talk to him.

We made out intensely too which was weird. I was kissing a stranger and talking to a stranger that I really liked, and apparently knew.

I sighed, rubbing my eyes and looking at Valentina. "How's it going?" I asked, glancing at her stomach. She shrugged, smiling and placing her hand on her flat stomach. "Alright."

Valentina found out she was pregnant a couple of days ago when she was with Mia, cooking. I actually really wanted to meet this girl, Vincenzo always talked about her and she seemed really nice.