Thirty One

-Vincenzo-

I brushed some hair gently away from her face to reveal her beauty. She looked gorgeous sleeping quietly against my toned chest.

Her beautiful C cup breasts were pressed against my chest, the outline toned and making them look more fuller and larger. Her arm was resting around my torso as she snuggled into me, sighing gently in her sleep.

Her soft leg was over one of mine and she was fully naked. Naked! Who would of thought that I would finally be able to see - feel her naked body.

Her hourglass body was so beautiful and could make you come just at the sight of it. Perfect curves, round and perky breasts, a pear shaped, perky butt. . . Mia had a beautiful body under all her clothes. Her skin was so smooth and flawless and made me wonder how she had such healthy and sweet skin.

The night before was great - no magnificent. It was brilliant that we had the whole house to ourselves, everyone else had gone out. She practically screamed the house down and I was almost sure that all the animals in Antarctica knew my name because she screamed it so loudly which turned me on even more.

The woman was extremely tight too and it took some time before I could fully enter her. It was so good and I had never experienced sex like that. For a virgin, she seemed to know what she was doing well although she was a little nervous at first which was normal.

I had never seen her eyes go so wide before when she saw that my large 'mini me' was going to enter her. She was brave though and enjoyed everything.

I loved it - every single part, I enjoyed. I got excited even thinking about doing it again but I was guessing it wasn't going to be any time soon as she was probably in a little bit of pain.

I yawned, my arm wrapped around her and my hand on her hip.

She let out an angelic yawn, moving her head closer to my neck before her eyes fluttered open as she woke.

-Mia-

I was no longer a virgin.

The night before was the best night of my life. I finally knew why people had sex so much. It hurt badly at first but I soon felt good as it started to feel more comfortable.

I woke feeling warm with a slight pain between my legs.

Ouchie. .

"Good morning, beautiful," I heard him say. I couldn't see his face as my head was facing the other way on his chest. His hand slid up and down my back, around my spine which sent tingles in me.

"Morning," I softly said back, feeling exhausted. The night before was wonderful but I was tired.

"How was your sleep?" He asked as my hand slowly ran over his hard abs. "It was brilliant," I murmured back, ". .I had fun last night." I smiled a little as I said those words, the intimate memories floating in my head.

I felt his gaze upon me and he chuckled lightly, his hand sliding down to my butt cheek. "So did I. .round two?"

I chortled, "more like round five hundred," I exaggerated.

He chuckled again, his deep voice sending shivers down my spine. "I know. .the amount of positions we did last night." I laughed a little, shaking my head against his chest before moving on my side so I could see him.

He looked hot. His hair was messy and his mesmerising hazel eyes were looking deeply into mine. I so badly wanted to kiss him but I hadn't even brushed my teeth yet.

He glanced down at my bare chest, a small smirk on his face. ". .well?" I shook my head with a small smile playing on my face. "I'm really sore." He was smirking widely now, his eyes scanning my body lustfully. "I told you that you wouldn't be able to walk for a week."