"She's A Wanderer."

-Cat-

"Well, here are your keys." He the keys and I smiled, taking them and placing Bambi on the ground for her to stand while holding her hand. "Thank you," I said and he smiled before nodding at me and left.

I sighed, turning to see my new and beautiful home. I loved it.

It was a perfect three bedroom house that I intended on living in for a very long time. This was where the girls would grow up.

I exhaled, closing my eyes and feeling the wind as it blew past me gently and my headache drifted away.

It had been a year or so since the incident. I did end up finding the man that took away my innocence and he was called Roberto.

My boss killed him but before he died I slapped him and whispered to him that I forgave him, because I did. I was obviously still upset about what happened but I did forgive him because I had Bambi . . and another baby in my stomach.

My hand went down to belly, rubbing it gently with my eyes closed. I had to. I had to let Roberto take advantage of me again if I wanted to see my daughter. I was a mother and mothers do anything for their children. I was no different.

Flashback:

I exhaled before pushing the door open, a hard look on my face.

Finally, I had found the man who took my child - Roberto.

I slowly walked in to see him by his dresser, spraying some perfume.

"Where's my daughter?" I asked in a hard tone and he turned slowly to face me and smiled, "ah, the beautiful Caterina."

I rolled my eyes, "give me my baby." He chuckled again, walking over to me. My breath hitched and panic ran through me, my heart hammered against my chest.

He brushed a few strands of my hair away from my face and I glared at him in disgust. "I'll let you have your daughter." My eyes widened a little and my face softened.

"Only if you let me. ." His eyes slowly roamed my body and I was uncomfortable under his gaze. He then unexpectedly slapped my butt. I gasped, moving away as he chuckled. "Got the hint?" He asked and my eyes widened and I shook my head, my back on the wall.

"No. ." I whispered and he chuckled, "Don't you want to see dear little Bambi?"

My heart was pounding and I was terrified. No, I couldn't. I couldn't go through that pain again - those memories.

Tears came into my eyes and my bottom lip quivered. "Is there any other way? Please," I said in a shaky tone and he chuckled. "Only way is on that bed."

I sniffed, wiping my eyes but more tears came.

I had to. .

For Bambi. .

I turned and closed the door, staring at it as I thought of what was about to happen. I felt sick as though I was going to spill out my whole intestines. I knew what was going to happen and I was petrified.

My hands slowly went to my zip. I sighed as tears ran down my cheeks. I unzipped my dress and let it drop on the floor. I was shivering, crying silently. Panic ran through me as well as fear. I had to - for Bambi.

I took off my bra and knickers, leaving me naked. He then walked up to me and I felt his presence behind me. His dirty hands went to my shoulders and I shivered as he chuckled.

He kissed my cheek softly as more tears ran down my cheeks and took my hand, leading me to the bed.

I hesitated before going on and laying down, my eyes watery. He then went on top of me, his hands roaming my body as I cried.