Forty Seven

I feel like you all deserve another chapter as you are still here and reading. I'm extremely grateful for all those who continuously read up to this point, and vote and comment.

I really appreciate it and it means a lot to those who have still continuing reading to this point. Thank you so much!

I understand some people feel as though the story has been dragging on a little but I did explain in a few chapter back as to why that is and why it wasn't planned so please don't comment on it because I've explained why and it wasn't intentional. I do apologise for that.

Thank you to all those reading this and I really hope you enjoy and continue reading:

Cover by: CursedLove__

-Mia-

Months had passed by and before I knew it, Francisco was beginning to crawl.

"Francis, baby, come on! Come to mama!" I said with a wide smile on my face as he slowly crawled towards me, stopping at my ankles. I smiled, picking him up and kissing him, cuddling him. "Aww, baby, well done! Now you can play with Lyric on the floor!" I said, as he smiled happily in my arms and I kissed his cheek again.

Lyric looked up at me from the floor at the sound of her name. I smiled, placing Francisco back down and they continued to play with their soft baby toys. I smiled, rubbing Francisco's cheek gently before hearing the door slam.

I went into the corridor and saw Cat come in with Bambi and April. She placed Bambi on the floor and let her slowly walk to the living room, trying to balance herself on her two feet. I smiled at her as April came running to me, hugging me before running upstairs to her room, saying something about finishing her drawing.

I shook my head as Cat smiled, "hey, Mia, can I have your advice?" I nodded, going into the living room. We sat on the chair and Cat scooped up Lyric, cradling her as I took Francisco and placed him into his Moses basket. It was time for him to have some more sleep.

I kissed his forehead, covering him with blanket before sitting down beside Cat. She looked down, a few strands of hair falling from behind her ear and played with Lyric's small hands.

"I screwed up and I think River wants to have sex with me."

My eyes widened at her sudden outburst. "Wow. .um. .are you sure?" She nodded, licking her lips before finally looking at me. "Yeah, um. .you know how we moved in together?" I nodded, listening. "Well, last night we were getting ready for bed and we started kissing and one thing led to another and his hand went to my thigh. He squeezed it gently but I somehow thought of Roberto. I've having thoughts and nightmares about him for the last few weeks. That's why I was drinking so much on my birthday. I wasn't even thinking - I-I just slapped him like a cat, but I didn't mean to. ."

"Okay," I told her, swallowing. "What happened next?" She inhaled deeply, "he just touched his cheek and looked at me in surprise. I felt so guilty. I scratched his cheek a little and it was bleeding. I quickly said sorry and ran out the room and slept in the spare room. I'm sure he came to check on me but I pretend I was asleep. I haven't seen him this morning because he went to work but I'm scared. .what if he's mad at me?"

I shook my head, giving her a reassuring smile and Lyric gurgled, giggling at herself and I smiled while Cat kissed her cheek.

"He loves you and won't be mad. River's a good guy. Have you told him about . . about what happened?" She shook her head, tears coming into her eyes. She sniffed, blinking them away as I bit my lip. "I don't want him to resent me. I'm disgusting - I'm dirty-"