We're Bored

"You should be able to take him home in a few hours, we healed him as much as we could." She turned her back to us and walked down the hall. I wanted to run down the hall and find his room but she kept tell us to stay here. 

     Sia was playing rock paper scissors with Kaminari and I was starting to falls asleep but I felt I had to stay awake. My head kept falling back and I flinched forward. "Bakugou.. K-Katsuki..?" I stood and walked over. "He's asked to see you and Sia Kirishima." His sister got up and she lead us down the hall.

     She opened the door for us, we went in and he was sitting on the bed stuffing his face with food. "Eijirou!" Sia yelled as she ran towards him and hugged him maybe a little to tightly. "H-Hey guys.." His voice was quiet and most of his body was still bandaged, I walked closer and pulled a chair next to the bed. 

"Kirishima, do you think you'll be ready to leave in a few hours?" He raised his arms and flexed. "Yeah, I'm strong and healthy." His arms fell back to his sides and he laid back. "Sia? Do you want something to drink?" She nodded and he pressed a button, a lady came after a short time. 

"Can she have a juice, please?" She bowed and walked out of the room, I looked out the door and saw the gang wandering the halls. I called over to them and they ran over and jumped into the room. "The lady was mean, she chased us around the hospital but a proper nurse would've gotten a security guard!" They shut the door and pulled the curtain shut, we all sat in the part of the room Kirishima was in.

     She came back with a juice and when she saw all of us she looked surprised. "Do you have any games?" She reached into the cupboards and there were a few board/card games. "Thanks Miss!" 

     I laid my head on Kiris lap and I felt his hands in my hair. "Your hair is so knotted." 

"I-I just got in a fight! It's no gonna be perfect. Dumbass.." I said the last part quietly, I didn't want to hurt his feels. 

"Bakugou?" I shifted my head up to looked at him and he was blushing.