Fucks

I felt his hands on my body but was still blinded by the water. His soft hands ran up my body and wrapped around my length. He rubbed up and down, in a pumping motion. 

     I slipped and fell on my ass, then was met with his length. "Kiri, are you okay?" I felt my face heat up as I looked at him. 

"Yeah.." I leaned in and licked from tip to stern, it poked my face. I moved the tip to my lips and started pumping as I licked the tip. 

     I heard him moan, he sounded sexy as fuck.. I slipped his length into my mouth and took all him in my mouth. His fingers ran through my hair as I continued. "K-Kiri- Ah~!" (Oof dang) 

     His fingers tangled in my hair as he moaned and stumbled trying to stay up. I stroked it with my tongue as I bobbed my head. 

~

     He fell on top of me and positioned himself at my hole, he lifted me slightly as he pushed in. Every time he thrusted I slid more around the small tub. "I can't-" He grabbed my hips and slammed in and out. "Stay steady in here.."

     I moaned as he thrusted and I came on his stomach. "Mmm~" He kept pulling out and pushing quickly back in. Then I felt a warm substance shoot in and squeeze out of me. His length pulled out and he helped me up as we stumbled around the wet floor, trying to shower. 

~~ 

"Hey," I walked into the living room and my little sis was asleep on the couch. 'I meant to come back sooner but Bakugou.. He's just-' She rolled over and squinted at me, she slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes.

Imma stop here and ask.. Should I make one last chapter? or idk how many.