I wanted to go and hold my mini angel but what if she will hates me? If she ask me why i rejected her mother when she was expecting, what i will say?

Did I really deserve to be a father? My inner voice asked before I inch backward and turn to other side..refused to met her.

Anjali pass accusing comments for my ill behavior so does others but she don't know how difficult it is for me to keep myself away from my daughter. My inside is burning with a huge thunderstorm.

I kept my eyes shut, having no strength to face her. She is as innocent as Khushi. My shadow is a cursed for everyone. I needed to protect her from my dark shadow. I had killed my Nani, i don't want to kill her too. Wiping back by tears, i look out for Khushi from glass..

I heard Anjali talking to baby in a baby voice behind my back but i got no courage to turn and see her. How does she look? Does she resemble like me or Khushi? I wondered with my grip fidgeting restlessly, trying hard to keep myself away from mini Khushi.

I came back from his reverie when the light of ICU went off and doctor came out.

Arnav: how is she? is..s..sh..ee..okay..My Khus..hi...I shuttered. (Tears form in arnav's eyes.)

''It's a premature delivery..For few days baby should be kept in ventilator.

''What?'' My heart sank.

''Why you are worrying Mr raizada..You should be happy she will be away from your sight..'' Anjali pass a comment in between. While he least care to reply her. All he waited for doctor to proceeds.

''Never in any case i saw any child to fight for his life..This is a miracle..I guess your child is a fighter..Infact after major injuries, It's strange how newborn survived as falling down during 8th month pregnant may lead to miscarriage in most of the cases. (He get horrified all of a sudden)

''Don't worry your baby is out of danger. At one point Baby's heart beat had stopped. When you brought her, we thought it died inside her womb. By god grace, it get rescued as suddenly newborn heart started pumping. There might be definitely a strong connection between mother and child that safeguard her life..''

''You mean My baby is perfectly fine?'' He smiled in relief getting his nod. But it get instantly faded on being asked about Khushi..

~~~

Anjali and Aman being in NICCU room where baby is kept. She is breathing with the help of ventilator and all the nutrient and food is injected through her veins. Arnav get all the updates from Ananya who constantly taking care of her. He feel a tug upon knowing how much little princess is bearing just after its born. All because of him. Firstly Khushi and now this small angel too bearing the pain.

Ananya ask him to go and met the baby but his heart and mind only on Khushi. At this moment, there is no happiness on his face to become a father. The only voice he wanted to hear is of Khushi, not anyone else. Not even his own baby.

All she can see only Khushi's reflection in his brown eyes. She feel guilty, how foolish she was to think Arnav ever had loved her. Infact she is the one who come between two lovers. DM never forgive her. She have done a biggest mistake breaking their adorable family.

''Go Arnav, Khushi needs you the most. Ananya finally spoke after a long silence..''

''No i can't..i can't see her like this..''

''You have too..Your love only healing medicine for her. Didn't you heard what doctor said before leaving, No medicine is affecting her. Those 24 hour is the most toughest phase for her life. During this period, if she did not response we may lost he..-''