Khushi? He called out anxiously, leaning to her anxiously. He wanted to hug her and move closer to her but the fear in her eyes made him perplexed. His legs halted.

Hel..p..he..lp.. Her whole body started to tremble. She find it difficult to breathe. It arch him like hell. Tears flow from his right eye.

Bach..aooo...bachaoo...Koi hain? (Help me)

Khushi, don't scare of me..i won't hurt you..

She join her hands begging him to let her go. He try to talk to her but her eyes searching a way out from getting punished. His heart wrench seeing her like this.. His presence was enough to worsen her. More he try to console her, her fear overpowering her senses. As he move close to her, she lean backward and fell on the ground with her back hit something hard.

Ahh.. She cried hard.

Mumma..mujhe dard ho raha hain..mujhe chor do..(Mumma..I am feeling pain..leave me) She mumble her mother name and sob.

Khushi! He grabbed her hand and took her toward him. His closeness made her more panic. Her voice failed to come out from her throat.

Okay relax..I am going..breathe..don't panic. Okay? He said and left her hand moving few inches away.

Sachi you are going? She asked innocently. He nodded walking out and a bright smile appeared from her.

Arnav: Only in one condition? (The fear came back to her making her face to turn pale)

You will not shout and let me heal your wounds. See how much you are hurt. (She nodded her head negatively and seat upright with her knees closer to her chest.)

Khushi: I am fine..Fine..fine..please go..please go..i promise i will not stole your chocolate again..pinky promise..

Arnav: Chup bilkul chup..

He pin her to the headboard and look into her eyes.

Arnav: Will you trust me? She stare him with wide eye.

His own said words reverted him as she say no. He fought back in tears remembering how badly he broken her trust. How can he expect her to trust him. He noticed some uneasiness in her eyes. His closeness hurting her. He remove his hand and get away while she is struggling to get up from the floor. Due to heaviness, she cant able to do that.

He extend his hand asking her to hold him. When she deny, he took baby steps to her.

Khushi: Hamare pas mat ana..hum chilayenge.. (Don't come near me..i will shout)

Arnav: Shh..calm down..I.. he was about to say something when..

Grabbing a vase, she bang on his head and get up. Fastly, she ran outside. Blood made his vision blur but he somehow managed to walk.

Arnav: Don't! His stern voice panic her but she keep running as fast as she could without caring about the vehicles passing by.

She is running in a road get horrified as she turned her neck and saw him following her behind.

He don't know what to do and how to stop her. Trucks ad cars passing from there. He scream out her name while she continue running on a main road without giving any attentions to what he is saying.

She is very precious to him and he cannot let his dream come into reality. He still remember the dream she once saw being in a Brothel. No! He won't let his dream to be true. He cannot lose his family, his khushi. She have no clue a baby is growing inside her and ran grabbing her heavy bulging stomach fearing of him.

For god sake. stop it and look ahead! Suddenly a flash light beamed her eyes when a truck came toward her in a super fast speed. His heart skipped a beat.