C25: BEST DAY EVER...SORT OF

Start from the beginning

I hang up, getting the IDs, a Glock 17, a purse, and keys. Im supposed to have my drivers license, but they wouldnt give it to me because I was 14. Anyways, I kiss Zane goodbye and walk out to the garage. The Jeep was luckily in the front, so I started it. The garage door has an automated sensor that opens when you hear the car start. But the security part is if you dont have a key. If you just break in the car and hotwire it, the garage wont open because the key isnt near the sensor.

I turn the Bluetooth from my phone on so it connects to the radio, and play my music on shuffle. The first song was Powerglide by Rae Sremmurd. Singing along to my music, I drove to Cameron's house. When I get there, Cam was on the porch steps playing with the Karambit dagger I got her for Christmas.

I honk twice and she looks up smiling. Then comes running to the passenger seat. She was wearing a black GUNS N ROSES long sleeved crop top with army green camouflage cargo pants and tan Timberlands. Once she got in, I put in the GPS James' house.

"Where are we going?" Cam asks.

"James' house so I can get the card from Linda." Ok, I still may be a little pissed at her.

"What did she do for you to call her Linda?"

"She's not coming to my birthday party. She knew how much this meant to me and she's not coming." She nodded, not prying further. I eventually pull into the driveway of James' house. Its big, but the houses in our neighborhood are way bigger. We get out the car to the door slowly. We both know James is a child predator, so we're careful. I knock twice, no answer. I knock again, then movement but no answer. Cam slams on the door, then yelling.

"I guess I have to do everything myself." I hear something muffled, then James opens it. When he sees us, he smirks looking up and down.

"What would you two pretty ladies need today?"

"I need to see Athena."

"But there are so many more things we can do." He grabs my wrist tightly, it almost turned red. I brought my hand around to grab his wrist, twisted it making him go downwards, and put him in an arm bar.

"Touch me again, and so many things will happen. Now where is Athena?" He groaned in pain.

"Fine, she's in the basement. I dont know which room, but she's always going down there in some room."

"Did you make her a prostitute?" Cam asked.

"Yea right, I barely got-groan-her to work in the kitchen. Can you let me go now?" I let him go and we jog downstairs. All the rooms said with client, so we go to the back. The last room said Nursery. I open the door to see Athena and Xavier sleeping on the king sized bed with a baby in the bassinet. We tiptoe in and shake Athena making her jolt up with a knife. We back up, then she sees us and sigh in relief. She puts the knife away, then widen her eyes.

"What the fuck are you guys doing here?" She whispered yelled.

"We just wanted the black card to go shopping." Cam whispered back.

"Did James see you?"

"Yea, he opened the door. I almost broke his good arm though."

"Of course and he just told you where I was?"

"Not exactly. He just told us you were down here. Apparently you come here often. Who is the kid?" Cameron asked confused.

"Thats Vanessa. James kidnapped her when she was born. She apparently also has a twin. I plan to get her out of here, but I cant tell the parents exactly what happened so the children dont have a sheltered life."