Chapter 11

•Third Person Point of View

It had been 4 hours since they got home, but Camila still hadn't gone to sleep. She enjoyed watching the older girl resting beside her, looking at her chest go up and down slowly. She was tempted every second that passed by to caress Lauren's and feel her warmth, but that would wake her up. Her eyes only focused to Lauren as if she were a shiny diamond.

Camila glanced to her digital clock that was placed on her lamp table. It was already 5 am. A part of her didn't want to believe that she had spent 4 good hours watching the brunette girl sleep, but of course there was proof: the clock. She pulled the sheets up to her waist when she finally felt droopy, taking a once last look of Lauren and finally drifting to sleep.

-

Lauren fluttered her eyes open and felt a sharp pulsating pain on her head mixed with a throbbing headache she got from drinking too much last night. She slowly lowered her body again onto the bed, not aware where she actually was. She didn't realize it until she wander stretched her arms and hit somebody, making the organ inside her ribcage want to escape. Her eyes popped open, checking if she was clothes and to her relief she in fact was. She sat up and her eyes dropped to the bulge beside her.

•Lauren's Point of View

My hands started to sweat when I realized I slept at someones house and even more now that someone is sleeping beside me, but I can't see his or her face. I slowly lifted the covers up to check if I was really wearing clothes or it was just delusion. Thank God, I was. I felt anxious about wanting to see who this person underneath the sheets is, because I might just regret it. A part of me wants to retreat the place and the other wants me to take a look.

I took a deep breath and prepared myself to expect the unexpected. I removed the dark brown sheet of fabric covering the person slowly. It's a girl. Her hair was all over the place, covering her face. Still not getting the view, I lunched off from the side of the bed to the opposite. I kneeled down and my mouth went agape. It was Camila. I looked around the walls and saw nothing hanging onto it.

I don't remember this being her room, that's for sure.

My gaze slowly lowered to the girl sleeping in front of me. She looks very peaceful to be even bothered. I swiftly, but gently, stroked a part of her hair that was covering her face to the back of her ear, now getting a perfect sculpture of her face. I want to stoke her face again with my soft delicate fingers, but I'm really scared to wake Camila up. She makes my scream in awe by just looking at her sleeping. I want to wake up to this every single day and pledge that I'd never get tired to it.

A/N

BO$$ IS NEARLY OUT MY BABES! WHO'S EXCITED FOR IT? I AM!! THEY ARE ALL EXTRAVAGANTLY HOT 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

SO HERE's THE THING, SEND ME A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR BO$$ PREORDER ON MY TWITTER (@Hippieregui) WITH THE LINK TO ITUNES (smarturl.it/5HBO$$) TO GET A FOLLOW. PLEASE WE NEED TO MAKE THEM PROUD.

And, I'm really sorry this one's short but I will try to update tomorrow. i have so many school stuff and its astounding. 👵💃👲👽😎