Chapter 2

•Camila's Point of View

"So I guess this is it Cuba." I sighed.

I wandered around our house that is now empty. It feels strange not seeing furnitures around your house placed on where it used to be. I'm going to miss this place a lot. I went back in my room, and took a pen out of my bag and wrote "this place is safely locked in my heart" on the right side wall of my room. So this is my last goodbye huh?

"Kaki we have to catch our flight or else we'll be stuck here forever!" My mom informed me from the front yard.

"Bye." I murmured. I took my time getting downstairs appreciating our now empty house. I put on my pink camo snapback backwards and closed the door. So that is the sound of goodbye?

---

"Flight 305 bound to Miami is now boarding." An airport worker announced.

---

"Ahh, finally, Miami." I said admiring my view from my seat which was located near the window.

We all got off the plane and headed to the immigration. It took us forever to have our turn! It was almost not moving at all. Finally, we got our baggages containing our clothes since our furnitures will be later delivered in our new house... I think. We got to the exit door and took a taxi. I'm really speechless about my view right now. I mean this is Miami. M-I-A-M-I. It was just as warm as Cuba so I'll be wearing same clothes you know, like shorts and crop tops. I've been always that kind of gal'. Yep.

"Wow." Was all I said when I saw our new house. My jaw dropped because I can't believe I will now be living in a mansion! What did I ever do to deserve everything that is happening right now?

"Kaki, here's your keys. This one is for the main door and this one's for your room," my mom told me pointing each of my keys that she just gave me.

"Go ahead open the main door," she said. She tilted her head to get a better view of me and smiled.

I did what she told me to do, I turned my keys on and twisted them and it clicked twice and opened. Fuck. This place is magical! The living room was just as big as our house back in Cuba, and that's only the living room! It already had furniture all around so I really don't know where to put our old ones. There was a big shining chandelier hanging between the living room. This is pure awesomeness.

"Is this a dream?" I questioned.

"Of course not," my mom said chuckling, walking towards me.

"Now get your butt in your room and unpack," she said, slapping my butt which made me jump from my position. "and get cleaned up" she added and winked at me.

"But where's my room?" I asked

"Second floor 4th bedroom."

I went up and located my room. I found a door that had "Camila" painted in cursive on it, so I guessing its room.

I opened the lock and dropped my shoulder bag in shock I can't believe how big my room is. There were 4 sets of doors, 1st for the main door, 2nd for the balcony, 3rd to my closet walk in and 4th to the bathroom. My room was painted dirty white and I had pearl white furnitures. I unpacked, and hung some pictures of my family, my friends and of me onto my wall. I folded my clothes and placed them in my closet which was located inside my walk in. I changed in my pajamas and drifted to sleep.

---

"So you must be Ms. Cabello, right?" A middle aged woman asked. She had few streaks of grey hair and most of it were dark brown. Even tho she was kind of old her face was still blooming brought by her warm smile.

"It's CabeYo." I informed the lady right infront of me. "And you are?" I ask.

"I am Mrs. Belle, one of the school teachers," she said, taking my right hand for a shook.

"Well," she started "I'll show you around Carrolton now." She led the way out of the office and toured me around. We went to the locker halls, cafeteria, gymnasium and my classrooms. The lockers were painted dirty white. This school is just too fancy for me; I don't fit here.

"Here's your time table. School will be starting on September 1 so you still have a few months Camila." She handed me a piece of paper.

"Thanks" I grabbed the paper and smiled.

"No problem"

"I better get going Mrs. Belle"

"Alright see you in September Camila!"

---

I parked my mom's car that I borrowed in the garage and turned the engine down. I grabbed a banana from the kitchen counter and went.

As I was walking towards my room a very handsome guy went up to me and told me that my mom wanted to see me, and that she's in the backyard waiting for me. He was dressed in a formal attire and has silver piercings. His hair was neatly done and his body was perfect.

"Um yeah thanks for informing me.. but um may I please know why you're here? Are you like my cousin or something?" I asked politely. I must admit he's gorgeous, but, he's too old for me.

"I work for your parents, but, they hired me to be your personal assistant. My name's Zayn." He smiled.

"I guess I'll be seeing you around?"

"Yep," he turned away, but, ran back. "oh and this is my number incase you need me just text me." He panted, causing me to laugh.

I took off and tried to find my way to the backyard, but failed. I went to the main door and went to our backyard. Holy shit. We have a swimming pool?! I have never noticed we have a swimming pool! A pool in your house? HOW COOL IS THIS? I'm not used to this kind of living to be honest. I just stood there in awe and after 5 good minutes I got myself together, and saw my mom sitting on one of the outdoor chairs. I licked my lips trying to not look nervous, and greeted her.

"Uhhh. . . mom you wanted to talk?" I ask.

"Come here darling," she tapped the seat just right next to her and I sat on it. "I wanted to give you something," she reached for her bag and took a small black rectangle box and gave it to me. "open it."

"IM HYPERVENTILATING!!!!" I screamed on top of my lungs. "MOM ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" and I passed out.

A/N

Do you guys want me to continue? :) cx
I love you guys :) and lmfao 305 miami