Chapter 3

Camila's POV

I just had a dream where I was in the backyard near the swimming pool with my mom and she gave me a little black box with a Chevrolet key in it.

I slowly opened my eyelids and noticed that I was lying in the living room. Wait who brought me here?

"I see you are now awake Kaki," my mom chuckled.

"Uhhhh, yeah mami. Why are you laughing?" I ask

"You don't remember do you? I gave you your car keys and you blacked out," she laughed lightly and reached me my car keys.

"WHAT? CHEVROLET? MOM CHEVROLET CARS ARE VERY EXPENSIVE." I screamed in shock.

"You deserve it," she said and winked at me. "Get your butt off here and find it. I think it's in the garage.."

"Since when were we rich mami? I remember when I was still 5 I wanted a barbie but we couldn't afford one." I halfly smiled.

"Before you and Sofi were born we started saving up for this," she pointed around the house.

"Thank you so much mami! I love you," I pecked her forehead and went to the garage.

Holy shiz.

it's

the latest red Chevrolet Corvette Stingray!

I ran back inside and saw my dad reading in the living room. He saw me and had a smile plastered on his face. I ran to him and hugged him I laid my face on the crook of his neck and he wrapped his arms on my back. I pulled back and kissed his cheeks.

"Te quiero papa!" I sobbed of happiness. "Can I go drive around Miami?" I asked.

"But what if you get lost Kaki? We don't wanna lose you, you know?" He winked.

"I'll take Zayn with me!" I suggested.

"Okay, now go enjoy your new car," he kissed me "take care my little baby girl." He sat on the couch once again and grabbed the news paper he was reading a while ago.

---

"So take a turn there and you'll see the beach," said Zayn who's sat on the front passenger seat.

"Wow. Once I have parked you take pictures of me okay?" I questioned and he laughed.

"You serious?" He laughed.

"Dead serious," I glared jokingly.

"alright"

Zayn took pictures of me posing on the beach. We sat down together and listened some music from his iPod. We talked about why we moved to Miami and what my life was in Cuba. We spent 4 hours in the beach taking pictures and talking to each other.

Oh and yeah by the way Zayn is now my best friend.

It started to get dark so Zayn got his sweater from the sand which we used to rest on. I told him that I was too tired to drive so I asked him if he wanted to drive me home and he agreed.

At last we reached home. He dropped me at the main door and parked my car in the garage. He gave me my keys and said that I could just go call him if I needed anything. I went into my room and shot myself to the bed lying on my stomach. I was thinking about what's going to happen in the next few months when school starts. I hope I can get to meet new friends and not get bullied. . . again.

I threw myself from the bed and showered. I wore a red baggy shirt and a blue women's boxer shorts. I scrolled through my dash on tumblr and went to bed.

---

"Um Camila," someone had knocked on my door. "Breakfast is ready and your parents wanted you to eat with them.." he added.

"Zayn tell them I'll be there shortly." I said throwing myself off my bed.

"Okay"

I went into my walk in and I tied my hair and washed my face. I changed my boxers to pajamas since I don't want to let any workers see me in my boxers. Like that's really going to be awkward. I took a final glance on the mirror and checked myself. "Ooh. Tsss! I'm hot!" I joked. I opened my door and hurried downstairs.

"Hi papa, hi mama!" I greeted them and gave each of them a peck on the cheeks. I know I'm a loving person. *wink* *wink*

We spent at least 1 good long hour interacting with each other about what's happening and what's going to happen in the next few months. After our discussion I went back to my room and changed into my pajamas and scurried to bed to sleep.

A/N

i know this chapter is boring but exciting stuff will come soon. I'll let you know when it's Lauren's POV :) thanks!! It'll be exciting in the next few chapters so stay tune guys love yall. cx