Chapter 8

December 21 2014

These past couple of months have been unbelievably resilient for both of us, very numerous scenarios to even put into words. Never in a million years that I thought Miami would be the place me and Lauren would reunite and continue what we started. Crazy.

Today, me and Lauren are invited to one of the biggest high school party in Miami. All popular boys and girls from different schools will be there to attend. I don't even count myself as a school popular; I'm just like any other teenage girl.

"Camz, I'll drive to your house and leave my car there. Will that be alright to you?" Lauren pleased, her warm husky voice echoing through the line.

"Uhh, yeah sure. That'll be good." I said.

"I'll drop my clothes there, too." She informed. Tonight Lauren is going to sleep in my house. It will be our first sleepover together. "Wait! Camz!" She called out loud as I was about to drop the call. "Could ask Zayn, if he could drive us to the party. There's like 2% chance that either one of us will stay sober so yeah we could get like in trouble if we drunk drive."

"Wait a second I'll ask Zayn. Stay on the line Lo." I opened my door and called Zayn's name. I think it was loud enough for him to hear through the hallway.

"You need anything Camila?" Zayn shouted.

"Would you mind driving me and Lauren later?" I asked, shouting.

"Sure I have nothing to do later tonight!"

"Thank you so much Zayn."

"And Zayn? Lauren will be here in a bit so open the door later for her please?" I directed him as I rested my head on the doorframe waiting for his answer.

"I will be glad to." With that I closed the door and began to speak to Lauren.

"He said yes." I let her acknowledge.

"I'm a bit nervous for tonight, and I don't know why." I was feeling the same thing that she did. I feel sick to the stomach, my hands are sweating and my heart skips beats from time to time.

"I know, I am too. I'll see you later tonight?" She agreed and ended the call.

-3 hours have passed, only two more hours til' the party starts-

I give up. I leaned my body onto the wall and let myself slide until my butt touched the floor. I pulled my hair, very frustrated. What am I going to wear? And why do I feel a sudden urge to dress nice? I lifted my gaze to the pile of clothes messily thrown on the floor.

"Fuck." I breathed out.

I felt dizzy as I launched off the floor, involuntarily. Without any holdbacks or anything I made my way to the bathroom and showered. It's like a tiny part of my brain controls everything I do in this exact moment. I don't even know why I'm moving. I have no motivation or anything.

Aftet I showered, I skipped to my walk in closet, naked and got changed to whatever clothing my hands came in contact with. Turns out, I'm wearing a black mini dress with a white collar. (A/N the one Camila wore on the popstar photoshoot) I felt the need to put a black bow since it was my thing, as what others would say. Which is not. Well maybe. Only a bit. I don't know actually.

--

"It's finally time for the great Camila Cabello to come down after 999999.99 million years." Zayn shouted, sarcastically with a smirk on his face. I honestly think that smirk on his face never leaves. It's like tattooed on his face.

"Shut the fuck up, Zayn." I say, punching his arm. He quickly held a hand up to his arm and faked a cry.

"Lauren! Get your butt here! Back me up from this horrible monster!" Zayn shouted, pleading for Lauren.

"Serio-" I was cut when I see Lauren walking her way to Zayn. "Holy shit!" I whispered to myself.

"What was that Camz?" She asked.
"What was what?" I say, covering up what really happened. "You know what I'm talking about. And yes, I know. I'm smoking hot." Lauren winked.

How dare her!

"Not too bad myself?" I say complimenting myself.

"Yeah not too bad yourself Cabello." She winked once again.

"Alright! Get your butts in the car." Zayn said, snapping his fingers. "And girl, Lauren, I asked you to back me up not to check her out." Zayn whispered to Lauren. But so sad for him I heard it.

"I heard that Zayn!"

A/N

;) what do you think will happen in the party? ooh!

I'm truly sorry for the delay. I actually thought about wanting to stop this, but, I'll just continue it. So comment me what you think? To be honest, this was supposed to be done May 19th but wattpad decided that it was funny to delete it.